Shariah Governance: Challenges Ahead
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Iqbal, Zamir & Mirakhor, Abbas, 2004. "Stakeholders Model of Governance in Islamic Economic System," MPRA Paper 56027, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W, 1997.
" A Survey of Corporate Governance,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 52(2), pages 737-783, June.
- Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1995. "A Survey of Corporate Governance," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1741, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1996. "A Survey of Corporate Governance," NBER Working Papers 5554, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:hrv:faseco:30728046 is not listed on IDEAS
- Iqbal, Zamir & Mirakhor, Abbas, 2004. "Stakeholders Model Of Governance In Islamic Economic System," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 11, pages 44-63.
More about this item
KeywordsIslamic Finance; Shariah Governance; Shariah Committee; Shariah Audit;
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2013-06-30 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2013-06-30 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2013-06-30 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-SEA-2013-06-30 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:47772. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .