Report NEP-CWA-2013-06-30This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. David J. Pollard issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ans Kolk & Jonatan Pinkse, 2012. "Multinational enterprises and climate change strategies," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00835257, HAL.
- John Jerrim & Álvaro Choi, 2013. "The mathematics skills of school children: how does England compare to the high performing east Asian jurisdictions?," Working Papers 2013/12, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Uschi Backes-Gellner & Shiho Futagami & Silvia Teuber & Andrea Willi, 2013. "Differences in Initial Training and Wages of Japanese Engineering and Retailing Companies - Who Pays for Higher Training Costs?," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0090, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Ewa Lechman, 2013. "Human Poverty – Measuring Relative Deprivation From Basic Achievements. A Comparative Study For 144 World Countries In The Time Span 1990-2010," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 11, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- Mori, Romio & Nabeshima, Kaoru & Yamada, Nanae, 2013. "Food safety control system of Chinese eel exports and its challenges," IDE Discussion Papers 418, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Simone Gobien & Bjï¿½rn Vollan, 2013. "Playing with the social network: Social cohesion in resettled and non-resettled communities in Cambodia," Working Papers 2013-16, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Abdul Aziz, Ahmad Faizal, 2012. "Shariah Governance: Challenges Ahead," MPRA Paper 47772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dhillon, Amrita & Iversen, Vegard & Torsvik, Gaute, 2013. "Employee Referral, Social Proximity And Worker Discipline: Theory And Evidence From India," Working Papers in Economics 04/13, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Vincent Bodart & Bertrand Candelon & Jean-François Carpantier, 2013. "Real exchange rates, commodity prices and structural factors in developing countries," CREA Discussion Paper Series 13-09, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Bagger, Jesper & Birchenall, Javier A. & Mansour, Hani & Urzua, Sergio, 2013. "Education, Birth Order, and Family Size," IZA Discussion Papers 7454, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sonia Bhalotra & Guilhem Cassan & Irma Clots-Figueras & Lakshmi Iyer, 2013. "Religion, Politician Identity and Development Outcomes:Evidence from India," Working Papers 1306, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Stephanie Jones, 2013. "Maritime piracy – the challenge of providing long-term solutions," Working Papers 2013/15, Maastricht School of Management.
- Glick, Reuven & Hutchison, Michael M., 2013. "China’s Financial Linkages with Asia and the Global Financial Crisis," Working Paper Series 2013-12, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Emerson Fernandes Marçal, 2012. "O Mistério da Taxa de Câmbio Real Chinesa: Algumas Razões Que Podem Explicar a Diversidade dos Resultados," Discussion Papers 1769, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Fujita, Mai, 2013. "The Japanese and Chinese models of industrial organisation : fighting for supremacy in the Vietnamese motorcycle industry," IDE Discussion Papers 420, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Roy, John & Schurer, Stefanie, 2013. "Getting Stuck in the Blues: Persistence of Mental Health Problems in Australia," IZA Discussion Papers 7451, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mototsugu Fukushige & Hiroshige Yamawaki, 2013. "The relationship between an electricity supply ceiling and economic growth: An application of disequilibrium modeling to Taiwan," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 13-11, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Mavromaras, Kostas G. & Sloane, Peter J. & Wei, Zhang, 2013. "The Scarring Effects of Unemployment, Low Pay and Skills Under-utilisation in Australia Compared," IZA Discussion Papers 7440, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Meena, M.S. & Singh, K.M., 2013. "Market Oriented Advisory Services through Women Advisory Service Providers in Punjab, India: The Case of value addition through food processing," MPRA Paper 47829, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Jun 2013.
- Ma, Chao & Gu, Hai & Li, Jiajia, 2012.
[Urban-Rural Disparities in Health Care]," MPRA Paper 47655, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- ITO Tadashi & IWAHASHI Roki, 2013. "Empirical Analysis on the Dynamics of Tourists with a Simple Stochastic Model: Case of Okinawa," Discussion papers 13058, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Hiroshi Fujiki, 2013. "Japanese Money Demand from the Regional Data: An Update and Some Additional Results," IMES Discussion Paper Series 13-E-04, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Item repec:ilo:ilowps:480969 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Abarcar, Paolo, 2013. "The Return Motivations of Legal Permanent Migrants: Evidence from Exchange Rate Shocks and Immigrants in Australia," MPRA Paper 47832, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Ricardo Castelan, 2012. "O Uso de Medidas Antidumping no Brasil, na Índia e na China: Características de Regulação e de Participação do Setor Privado," Discussion Papers 1756, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Item repec:ilo:ilowps:478727 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jha, A.K. & Singh, K.M. & Singh, R.K.P., 2013. "Wholesale Milk Markets: A Study of Market Integration in Indian Markets," MPRA Paper 47721, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Jun 2013.
- Mazumdar, Surajit, 2012. "The State, Capital and Development in ‘Emerging’ India," MPRA Paper 36413, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yingxin Shi & Mototsugu Fukushige, 2013. "Long-Run Fiscal Multiplier for Autonomous Prefectures in China," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 13-10, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- MIYAGAWA Tsutomu & TAKIZAWA Miho & EDAMURA Kazuma, 2013. "Does the Stock Market Evaluate Intangible Assets? An empirical analysis using data of listed firms in Japan," Discussion papers 13052, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2013. "Postgraduate Education, Labor Participation, and Wages: An empirical analysis using micro data from Japan (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 13046, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- TANAKA Ayumu, 2013. "The Impacts of Natural Disasters on Plants' Growth: Evidence from the Great Hanshin-Awaji (Kobe) Earthquake," Discussion papers 13051, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ma, Chao, 2013.
[Does Paper Published at Year-End Suffer “Influential Trap”?]," MPRA Paper 47657, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ilo:ilowps:480601 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5906730 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wesselbaum, Dennis, 2013. "Labour Market Dynamics in Australia," MPRA Paper 47771, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nunes, Sérgio & Lopes, Raul, 2013. "Economic crisis and the firms´ innovation process," MPRA Paper 47715, University Library of Munich, Germany.