Report NEP-ACC-2013-06-30This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yutao Han & Patrice Pieretti & Benteng Zou, 2013. "The Dynamics of the Location of Firms – A Revisit of Home-Attachment under Tax Competition," CREA Discussion Paper Series 13-15, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Brancati, Emanuele, 2013. "Innovation activity and nancing constraints: evidence from Italy during the crises," MPRA Paper 47750, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abdul Aziz, Ahmad Faizal, 2012. "Shariah Governance: Challenges Ahead," MPRA Paper 47772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edoardo Di Porto & Leandro Elia & Cristina Tealdi, 2013. "The "emersion" effect: an ex post and ex ante social program evaluation on labor tax evasion in Italy," Working Papers 2/2013, IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, revised Jun 2013.
- Chaton, Corinne & Durand-Viel, Laure, 2013. "Real Asset Valuation under Imperfect Competition: Can We Forget About Market Fundamentals?," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/11439, Paris Dauphine University.