Stakeholders Model of Governance in Islamic Economic System
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Boatright, John R., 2002. "Contractors as stakeholders: Reconciling stakeholder theory with the nexus-of-contracts firm," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(9), pages 1837-1852, September.
- Sen, Amartya, 1993. "Money and Value: On The Ethics and Economics of Finance," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(02), pages 203-227, October.
- Oliver Hart, 2001. "Norms and the Theory of the Firm," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1923, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abdul Aziz, Ahmad Faizal, 2012. "Shariah Governance: Challenges Ahead," MPRA Paper 47772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Azid, Toseef & Asutay, Mehmet & Burki, Umar, 2007. "Theory Of The Firm, Management And Stakeholders: An Islamic Perspective," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 15, pages 1-30.
- Ishaq Bhatti & Maria Bhatti, 2011. "Development of Legal Issues of Corporate Governance for Islamic Banking," Chapters,in: The Foundations of Islamic Banking, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:1005-1010 is not listed on IDEAS
- Saeed Al-Muharrami & Daniel C Hardy, 2013. "Cooperative and Islamic Banks; What can they Learn from Each Other?," IMF Working Papers 13/184, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate governance; Islamic economic system; property rights; stakeholders;
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- P48 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Political Economy; Legal Institutions; Property Rights; Natural Resources; Energy; Environment; Regional Studies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:56027. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .