Chinese Overseas M&A Performance and the Go Global Policy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lulu Gu & W.R. Reed, 2013. "Chinese overseas M&A performance and the Go Global policy," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 21(1), pages 157-192, January.
- Lulu Gu & W. Robert Reed, 2010. "Chinese Overseas M&A Performance and the go Global Policy," Working Papers in Economics 10/25, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Lulu Gu & W. Robert Reed, 2012. "Chinese Overseas M&A Performance and the Go Global Policy," Working Papers in Economics 12/07, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brown, Stephen J. & Warner, Jerold B., 1985. "Using daily stock returns : The case of event studies," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 3-31, March.
- Qi, Daqing & Wu, Woody & Zhang, Hua, 2000. "Shareholding structure and corporate performance of partially privatized firms: Evidence from listed Chinese companies," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 8(5), pages 587-610, October.
- Bruce Kogut & Harbir Singh, 1988. "The Effect of National Culture on the Choice of Entry Mode," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 19(3), pages 411-432, September.
- Chi, Jing & Sun, Qian & Young, Martin, 2011. "Performance and characteristics of acquiring firms in the Chinese stock markets," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 152-170, June.
- Gunasekarage, Abeyratna & Hess, Kurt & Hu, Amity (Jie), 2007. "The influence of the degree of state ownership and the ownership concentration on the performance of listed Chinese companies," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 379-395, September.
- Pehr-Johan Norbäck & Lars Persson, 2008.
"Cross-Border Mergers & Acquisitions Policy in Service Markets,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 269-293, December.
- Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2008. "Cross-Border Mergers & Acquisitions Policy in Service Markets," Working Paper Series 743, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Martin Hovey & Larry Li & Tony Naughton, 2003. "The Relationship Between Valuation and Ownership of Listed Firms in China," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(2), pages 112-122, April.
- Agata Antkiewicz & John Whalley, 2007. "Recent Chinese Buyout Activity and the Implications for Wider Global Investment Rules," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 33(2), pages 207-226, June.
- Boubakri, Narjess & Dionne, Georges & Triki, Thouraya, 2008.
"Consolidation and value creation in the insurance industry: The role of governance,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 56-68, January.
- Narjess Boubakri & Georges Dionne & Thouraya Triki, 2006. "Consolidation and Value Creation in the Insurance Industry: the Role of Governance," Cahiers de recherche 0626, CIRPEE.
- Campbell, Cynthia J. & Cowan, Arnold R. & Salotti, Valentina, 2010. "Multi-country event-study methods," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 3078-3090, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nan Hu & Yun (Ivy) Zhang & Songtao Tan, 2016. "Determinants of Chinese Cross-Border M&As," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 17(1), pages 209-233, May.
- Cozza, C. & Rabellotti, R. & Sanfilippo, M., 2015. "The impact of outward FDI on the performance of Chinese firms," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 42-57.
- Gambhir, Ajay & Schulz, Niels & Napp, Tamaryn & Tong, Danlu & Munuera, Luis & Faist, Mark & Riahi, Keywan, 2013. "A hybrid modelling approach to develop scenarios for China's carbon dioxide emissions to 2050," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 614-632.
More about this item
KeywordsOverseas Mergers and Acquisitions; Event study; Go Global;
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- O25 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Industrial Policy
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbt:econwp:11/37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Albert Yee). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decannz.html .