Report NEP-AFR-2013-06-30This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benjamin, Paul, 2013. "Assessing South Africa's commission for Conciliation, Mediation and Arbitration (CCMA)," ILO Working Papers 480297, International Labour Organization.
- Burger, Rulof & van der Berg, Servaas & von Fintel, Dieter, 2013. "The Unintended Consequences of Education Policies on South African Participation and Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 7450, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gilles Pison & Laetitia Douillot & Géraldine Duthé & Malick Kante & Cheikh Sokhna & Jean-François Trape, 2013. "Successes and Failures in the Fight against Child Mortality in Sub-Saharan Africa: Lessons from Senegal," Working Papers 195, Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED).
- Wamboye, Evelyn & Adekola, Abel, 2013. "Foreign Aid, Legal Origin, Economic Growth and Africa’s Least Developed Countries," MPRA Paper 47846, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boansi, David, 2013. "Response of rice output to price and non-price factors in Ghana," MPRA Paper 47861, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Groce, Nora & Murray, Barbara & Loeb, Marie & Tramontano, Carlo & Trani, Jean Francois & Mekonen, Asfaw, 2013. "Disabled beggars in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia," ILO Working Papers 480691, International Labour Organization.
- Björn Vollan & Sebastian Prediger & Markus Frölich, 2013. "Co-managing common pool resources: Do formal rules have to be adapted to traditional ecological norms?," Working Papers 2013-15, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Holden, Stein, 2013. "High discount rates: - An artifact caused by poorly framed experiments or a result of people being poor and vulnerable?," CLTS Working Papers 8/13, Centre for Land Tenure Studies, Norwegian University of Life Sciences.
- Jean Paul Simon, 2013. "The ICT Landscape in BRICS Countries: Lessons from Emerging Technologies (R&D, Innovation and Trade): Proceedings of the Second International Workshop held in Johannesburg, South Africa, on 5 October,," JRC Working Papers JRC80745, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Berge, Erling & Kambewa, Daimon & Munthali, Alister & Wiig, Henrik, 2013. "Lineage and Land Reforms in Malawi: Do Matrilineal and Patrilineal Landholding Systems Represent a Problem for Land Reforms in Malawi?," CLTS Working Papers 9/13, Centre for Land Tenure Studies, Norwegian University of Life Sciences.
- Mano, Yukichi & Suzuki, Aya, 2013. "Industrial Development through Takeovers and Exits: the Case of the Cut Flower Exporters in Ethiopia," Discussion Papers 2013-05, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Steve Bass & Shannon Siyao Wang & Tadele Ferede & Daniel Fikreyesus, 2013. "Making Growth Green and Inclusive: The Case of Ethiopia," OECD Green Growth Papers 2013/7, OECD Publishing.
- Margherita Calderone & Jean-Francois Maystadt & Liangzhi You, 2013. "Local Warming and Violent Conflict in North and South Sudan," HiCN Working Papers 149, Households in Conflict Network.
- Asongu, Simplice A, 2013. "The ‘Knowledge Economy’-finance nexus in SSA and MENA countries," MPRA Paper 47801, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Jun 2013.