The increasing service intensity of European manufacturing
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Martin Falk & Fei Peng, 2013. "The increasing service intensity of European manufacturing," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(15-16), pages 1686-1706, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arjan Lejour & Peter Smith, 2008. "International Trade in Services—Editorial Introduction," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 169-180, December.
- Magnus Lodefalk, 2013.
"Servicification of manufacturing - evidence from Sweden,"
International Journal of Economics and Business Research,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(1), pages 87-113.
- Lodefalk, Magnus, 2010. "Servicification of Manufacturing - Evidence from Swedish Firm and Enterprise Group Level Data," Working Papers 2010:3, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Ina Drejer, 2002. "Business Services as a Production Factor," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(4), pages 389-405.
- J. Jensen, 2008. "Trade in High-Tech Services," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 181-197, December.
- Dirk Pilat & Anita Wölfl, 2005. "Measuring the Interaction Between Manufacturing and Services," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2005/5, OECD Publishing.
- Vandermerwe, Sandra & Rada, Juan, 1988. "Servitization of business: Adding value by adding services," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 314-324, December.
- Marina Doroshenko & Ian Miles & Dmitry Vinogradov, 2014.
"Knowledge Intensive business services: the Russian experience,"
CyberLeninka;Федеральное государственное автономное образовательное учреждение высшего образования «Национальный исследовательский университет «Высшая школа экономики», vol. 8(4 (eng)), pages 24-39.
- Marina Doroshenko & Ian Miles & Dmitry Vinogradov, 2014. "Knowledge Intensive Business Services: The Russian Experience," Foresight and STI Governance (Foresight-Russia till No. 3/2015), National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 8(4), pages 24-39.
- Lourens Broersma & Bart Van Ark, 2007. "Ict, Business Services And Labour Productivity Growth," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(6), pages 433-449.
- Desireé van Welsum & Xavier Reif, 2009.
"We Can Work It Out: The Globalization of ICT-Enabled Services,"
NBER Chapters,in: International Trade in Services and Intangibles in the Era of Globalization, pages 289-325
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Desiree van Welsum & Xavier Reif, 2006. "We Can Work It Out - The Globalisation of ICT-enabled Services," NBER Working Papers 12799, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Desiree Welsum & Xavier Reif, 2007. "We Can Work It Out - The Globalisation of ICT-enabled Services," Working Papers id:802, eSocialSciences.
- Fixler, Dennis J. & Siegel, Donald, 1999. "Outsourcing and productivity growth in services," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 177-194, June.
- Sébastien Miroudot & Rainer Lanz & Alexandros Ragoussis, 2009. "Trade in Intermediate Goods and Services," OECD Trade Policy Papers 93, OECD Publishing.
- John C. Driscoll & Aart C. Kraay, 1998. "Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimation With Spatially Dependent Panel Data," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 80(4), pages 549-560, November.
- Joseph Francois & Julia Woerz, 2008.
"Producer Services, Manufacturing Linkages, and Trade,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 199-229, December.
- Joseph Francois & Julia Woerz, 2007. "Producer Services, Manufacturing Linkages, and Trade," FIW Working Paper series 002, FIW.
- Joseph Francois & Julia Woerz, 2007. "Producer Services, Manufacturing Linkages, and Trade," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-045/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Alan Macpherson, 2008. "Producer Service Linkages and Industrial Innovation: Results of a Twelve-Year Tracking Study of New York State Manufacturers," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(1), pages 1-23.
- P-Y. Léo & J. Philippe, 2001. "Offer of Services by Goods Exporters: Strategic and Marketing Dimensions," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(2), pages 91-116, April.
- Alan MacPherson & Vida Vanchan, 2010. "The Outsourcing of Industrial Design Services by Large US Manufacturing Companies," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 33(1), pages 3-30, January.
- Laura Abramovsky & Rachel Griffith, 2006.
"Outsourcing and Offshoring of Business Services: How Important is ICT?,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 4(2-3), pages 594-601, 04-05.
- Laura Abramovsky & Rachel Griffith, 2005. "Outsourcing and offshoring of business services: how important is ICT?," IFS Working Papers W05/22, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Francois, Joseph F, 1990. "Producer Services, Scale, and the Division of Labor," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(4), pages 715-729, October.
- Mary O'Mahony & Marcel P. Timmer, 2009. "Output, Input and Productivity Measures at the Industry Level: The EU KLEMS Database," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 119(538), pages 374-403, June.
- Eva Pardos & Ana Gómez-Loscos & Fernando Rubiera-Morollón, 2007. "‘Do versus Buy’ Decisions in the Demand for Knowledge Intensive Business Services," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(3), pages 233-249, April.
- Michael Peneder & Serguei Kaniovski & Bernhard Dachs, 2003.
"What follows tertiarisation? structural change and the role of knowledge-based services,"
The Service Industries Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(2), pages 47-66, March.
- Michael Peneder & Serguei Kaniovski & Bernhard Dachs, 2001. "What Follows Tertiarisation? Structural Change and the Role of Knowledge-based Services," WIFO Working Papers 146, WIFO.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Robert E. Lipsey & Lee G. Branstetter & C. Fritz Foley & James Harrigan & J. Bradford Jensen & Lori Kletzer & Catherine Mann & Peter K. Schott & Greg C. Wright, 2010. "Report on the State of Available Data for the Study of International Trade and Foreign Direct Investment," NBER Working Papers 16254, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lodefalk, Magnus, 2017.
"Servicification of Firms and Trade Policy Implications,"
World Trade Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(01), pages 59-83, January.
- Lodefalk, Magnus, 2015. "Servification of Firms and Trade Policy Implications," Working Papers 2015:1, Örebro University, School of Business, revised 17 May 2016.
- repec:spr:jknowl:v:9:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s13132-015-0325-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hatzigeorgiou, Andreas & Lodefalk, Magnus, 2016. "The Brexit Trade Disruption Revisited," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 17(1), pages 1-18.
More about this item
Keywordsservice occupations; servitization; intermediate service inputs; global sourcing; manufacturing sector;
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- L8 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:38600. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.