Servicification of Manufacturing - Evidence from Swedish Firm and Enterprise Group Level Data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Magnus Lodefalk, 2013. "Servicification of manufacturing - evidence from Sweden," International Journal of Economics and Business Research, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(1), pages 87-113.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ekholm, Karolina & Hakkala, Katariina, 2005.
"The Effect of Offshoring on Labor Demand: Evidence from Sweden,"
Working Paper Series
654, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Ekholm, Karolina & Hakkala, Katariina, 2006. "The Effect of Offshoring on Labour Demand: Evidence from Sweden," CEPR Discussion Papers 5648, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Falk, Martin & Koebel, Bertrand M, 2002. " Outsourcing, Imports and Labour Demand," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 104(4), pages 567-586, December.
- Bernd Görzig & Andreas Stephan, 2002. "Outsourcing and Firm-level Performance," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 309, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- McCarthy, Ian & Anagnostou, Angela, 2004. "The impact of outsourcing on the transaction costs and boundaries of manufacturing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 61-71, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hatzigeorgiou, Andreas & Lodefalk, Magnus, 2016. "The Brexit Trade Disruption Revisited," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 17(1).
- Johannes Schwarzer, 2017. "The Effects of Exporting on Labour Productivity: Evidence from German Firms," Working Papers 1702, Council on Economic Policies.
- Lodefalk, Magnus & Kyvik Nordås, Hildegunn, 2017. "Trading firms and trading costs in services: The case of Sweden," Working Papers 2017:4, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Magnus Lodefalk, 2014.
"The role of services for manufacturing firm exports,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 150(1), pages 59-82, February.
- Lodefalk, Magnus, 2012. "The Role of Services for Manufacturing Firms’ Exports," Working Papers 2012:10, Örebro University, School of Business.
- repec:bla:jemstr:v:26:y:2017:i:4:p:820-841 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matthieu Crozet & Emmanuel Milet, 2017.
"Should everybody be in services? The effect of servitization on manufacturing firm performance,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(4), pages 820-841, December.
- Matthieu Crozet & Emmanuel Milet, 2015. "Should everybody be in services? The effect of servitization on manufacturing firm performance," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 15102, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Matthieu Crozet & Emmanuel Milet, 2015. "Should everybody be in services? The effect of servitization on manufacturing firm performance," Working Papers 2015-19, CEPII research center.
- Martin Falk & Fei Peng, 2013.
"The increasing service intensity of European manufacturing,"
The Service Industries Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(15-16), pages 1686-1706, December.
- Falk, Martin & Peng, Fei, 2011. "The increasing service intensity of European manufacturing," MPRA Paper 38600, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hatzigeorgiou, Andreas & Lodefalk, Magnus, 2015. "The Role of Foreign Networks for Firm Export of Services," Working Papers 2015:6, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Sonia Mukherjee, "undated". "The Role of Services in Enhancing Indian Manufacturing Exports: A Firm Level Analysis, 2000-01 to 2011-12," Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi Discussion Papers 15-08, Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India.
- repec:rif:bbooks:275 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christensen, Jesper Lindgaard, 2013. "The ability of current statistical classifications to separate services and manufacturing," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 47-60.
- Arnarson, Björn Thor & Gullstrand, Joakim, 2016. "Linking Services to Manufacturing Exports," Working Papers 2016:27, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 24 Feb 2017.
- Sonia MUKHERJEE, 2015. "The role of Services in Enhancing Indian Manufacturing Exports: A Firm Level Analysis, 2000-01 to 2011-12," Journal of Economics Library, KSP Journals, vol. 2(4), pages 334-349, December.
- Bernard Hoekman & Ben Shepherd, 2017.
"Services Productivity, Trade Policy and Manufacturing Exports,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(3), pages 499-516, March.
- Bernard Hoekman & Benjamin Shepherd, 2015. "Services Productivity, Trade Policy, and Manufacturing Exports," RSCAS Working Papers 2015/07, European University Institute.
- SAHOO, Pravakar & KUMAR DASH, Ranjan, 2014. "India's surge in Modern Services Exports: Empirics for policy," Working Papers 2014010, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Olof Ejermo & Karin Bergman, 2014.
"Services vs. Manufacturing – How Does Foreign and Domestic Sales Impact on Their R&D?,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 367-391, September.
- Ejermo, Olof & Bergman, Karin, 2013. "Services vs. Manufacturing – How Does Foreign and Domestic Sales Impact on their R&D?," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/22, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Magnus Lodefalk, 2016. "Temporary expats for exports: micro-level evidence," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 152(4), pages 733-772, November.
- Nelson Marconi & Igor Lopes Rocha & Guilherme R. Magacho, 2016. "Sectoral Capabilities And Productive Structure: An Input-Output Analysis Of The Key Sectors Of The Brazilian Economy," Anais do XLII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 42ndd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 086, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
More about this item
Keywordsservicification; manufacturing; deindustrialisation; enterprise group level data; firm data; outsourcing; offshoring;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:oruesi:2010_003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieoruse.html .