The Potential of ICT for the Development and Economic Restructuring of the New EU Member States and Candidate Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bart van Ark & Marcin Piatkowski, 2004.
"Productivity, innovation and ICT in Old and New Europe,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 215-246, January.
- Ark, Bart van & Piatkowski, Marcin, 2004. "Productivity, innovation and ICT in old and new Europe," GGDC Research Memorandum 200469, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Clarke, George R.G., 2001. "Bridging the digital divide - how enterprise ownership and foreign competition affect Internet access in Eastern Europe and Central Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2629, The World Bank.
- Michael Peneder, 2007. "A sectoral taxonomy of educational intensity," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 34(3), pages 189-212, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leitão, João & Ferreira, João, 2007. "Liberalization of European Telecommunications and Entrepreneurship: Why German and Portuguese Experiences are so Equal and so Different?," MPRA Paper 5728, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Malgorzata Sulimierska, 2014. "Total factor productivity estimation for Polish manufacturing industry: A comparison of alternative methods," Working Paper Series 6714, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
More about this item
Keywordsproductivity; information and communication technologies; convergence; Eastern Europe;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:29397. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .