Trade in High-Tech Services
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew B. Bernard & Jonathan Eaton & J. Bradford Jensen & Samuel Kortum, 2003.
"Plants and Productivity in International Trade,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 93(4), pages 1268-1290, September.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Jonathan Eaton & J. Bradford Jenson & Samuel Kortum, 2000. "Plants and Productivity in International Trade," NBER Working Papers 7688, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Jonathan Eaton & J. Bradford Jensen & Samuel Kortum, 2000. "Plants and Productivity in International Trade," Boston University - Institute for Economic Development 105, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
- Andrew B Bernard & Jonathan Eaton & J. Bradford Jensen & Samuel Kortum, 2000. "Plants and productivity in international trade," Working Papers 00-08, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph Francois & Bernard Hoekman, 2010.
"Services Trade and Policy,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 48(3), pages 642-692, September.
- Joseph F. Francois & Bernard Hoekman, 2009. "Services Trade and Policy," Economics working papers 2009-03, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Joseph F. Francois & B. Hoekman, 2009. "Services Trade and Policy," wiiw Working Papers 60, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Francois, Joseph & Hoekman, Bernard, 2009. "Services Trade and Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 7616, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrés Zahler & Leonardo Iacovone & Aaditya Mattoo, 2014.
"Trade and Innovation in Services: Evidence from a Developing Economy,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(7), pages 953-979, July.
- Iacovone, Leonardo & Mattoo, Aaditya & Zahler, Andres, 2013. "Trade and innovation in services : evidence from a developing economy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6520, The World Bank.
- Sèna Kimm Gnangnon & Shishir Priyadarshi, 2016. "Export Product Diversification, Services Production and Exports in Least Developed Countries," Journal of International Commerce, Economics and Policy (JICEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 7(03), pages 1-36, October.
- Asier Minondo, 2014.
"The Relationship Between Export Status And Productivity In Services: A Firm-Level Analysis For Spain,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(S1), pages 138-146, December.
- Minondo, Asier, 2012. "The relationship between export status and productivity in services: A firm-level analysis for Spain," MPRA Paper 43225, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexander Eickelpasch & Alexander Vogel, 2009.
"Determinants of Export Behaviour of German Business Services Companies,"
Working Paper Series in Economics
123, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Alexander Eickelpasch & Alexander Vogel, 2009. "Determinants of Export Behaviour of German Business Services Companies," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 876, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Martin Falk & Fei Peng, 2013.
"The increasing service intensity of European manufacturing,"
The Service Industries Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(15-16), pages 1686-1706, December.
- Falk, Martin & Peng, Fei, 2011. "The increasing service intensity of European manufacturing," MPRA Paper 38600, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Effah Nyamekye, Gabriel, 2015. "A comparative study of the role of imports and exports on service sector productivity in Ghana," MPRA Paper 72091, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nikolaj Malchow-Møller & Jakob Munch & Jan Skaksen, 2015. "Services trade, goods trade and productivity growth: evidence from a population of private sector firms," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 151(2), pages 197-229, May.
- Asier Minondo, 2011. "Exporters of services in Spain," Working Papers 2011R04, Orkestra - Basque Institute of Competitiveness.
- Bournakis, Ioannis & Vecchi, Michela & Venturini, Francesco, 2015. "Off-shoring, specialization and R&D," MPRA Paper 68382, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eppinger, Peter S., 2017. "Service offshoring and firm employment," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 103, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
More about this item
Keywordstrade in services; offshoring; outsourcing; employment; F14; F16; L84; L86;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- L84 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Personal, Professional, and Business Services
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jincot:v:8:y:2008:i:3:p:181-197. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.