Service Innovation:Organizational Responses to Technological Opportunities & Market Imperatives
- Joe Tidd(University of Sussex, UK)Frank M Hull(Fordham University, USA)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:22:y:2018:i:05:n:s1363919618400078 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:7:p:2566-:d:159358 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:5:p:1419-:d:211879 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:22:y:2018:i:07:n:s1363919618500536 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:17:y:2013:i:04:n:s136391961350014x is not listed on IDEAS
- Jon Sundbo & Donna Sundbo & Anders Henten, 2015. "Service encounters as bases for innovation," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(5), pages 255-274, March.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:4:p:1041-:d:206631 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:14:y:2010:i:05:n:s1363919610002878 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation; Services; Product Development; Technology Management; Operations Management;
- C90 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - General
- C88 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Other Computer Software
- L63 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Microelectronics; Computers; Communications Equipment
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:wsbook:p294. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim). General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscientific.com/page/worldscibooks .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.