Service encounters as bases for innovation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- FaÏz Gallouj & Faridah Djellal, 2010. "The Handbook of Innovation and Services: A Multi-disciplinary Perspective," Post-Print hal-01111763, HAL.
- Faïz Gallouj & Faridah Djellal (ed.), 2010. "The Handbook of Innovation and Services," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12872.
- I. Miles, 2003.
"Services Innovation: Coming Of Age In The Knowledge-Based Economy,"
World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Ben Dankbaar (ed.), Innovation Management In The Knowledge Economy, chapter 3, pages 59-81,
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Ian Miles, 2000. "Services Innovation: Coming Of Age In The Knowledge-Based Economy," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 4(04), pages 371-389.
- Joe Tidd & Frank M Hull (ed.), 2003. "Service Innovation:Organizational Responses to Technological Opportunities & Market Imperatives," World Scientific Books, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., number p294, November.
- Chris Freeman & Luc Soete, 1997. "The Economics of Industrial Innovation, 3rd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 3, volume 1, number 0262061953.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henten, Anders & Windekilde, Iwona, 2015. "Transaction costs and the sharing economy," 26th European Regional ITS Conference, Madrid 2015 127145, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Gabriela Bantau & Steven W. Rayburn, 2016. "Advanced information technology: transforming service innovation and design," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(13-14), pages 699-720, October.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Bettina Peters & Rebecca Riley & Iulia Siedschlag & Priit Vahter & John McQuinn, 2018.
"Internationalisation, innovation and productivity in services: evidence from Germany, Ireland and the United Kingdom,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 154(3), pages 585-615, August.
- Bettina Peters & Rebecca Riley & Iulia Siedschlag & Priit Vahter & John McQuinn, 2018. "Internationalisation, Innovation And Productivity In Services:Evidence From Germany, Ireland And The United Kingdom," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 108, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Peters, Bettina & Riley, Rebecca R. & Siedschlag, Iulia & Vahter, Priit & McQuinni, John, 2018. "Internationalisation, innovation and productivity in services: Evidence from Germany, Ireland and the United Kingdom," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-009, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Bernhard Dachs & Sabine Biege & Martin Borowiecki & Gunter Lay & Angela Jäger & Doris Schartinger, 2014. "Servitisation of European manufacturing: evidence from a large scale database," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(1), pages 5-23, January.
- Tor Helge Aas & Nina Jentoft & Mikaela Vasstrøm, 2016. "Managing innovation of care services: An exploration of Norwegian municipalities," Cogent Business & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 1215762-121, December.
- Faïz Gallouj & Faridah Djellal, 2017. "Open innovation: the different pathways towards openness," Post-Print hal-01710988, HAL.
- Luis Rubalcaba & Diego Aboal & Paula Garda, 2016. "Service Innovation in Developing Economies: Evidence from Latin America and the Caribbean," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(5), pages 607-626, May.
- Zeeshan Asim & Shahryar Sorooshian, 2019. "Exploring the Role of Knowledge, Innovation and Technology Management (KNIT) Capabilities that Influence Research and Development," Journal of Open Innovation: Technology, Market, and Complexity, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(2), pages 1-47, April.
- Luísa Ferreira Lopes & Manuel Mira Godinho, 2019. "Innovation and Productivity in Services: A Methodological Approach," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 16(05), pages 1-26, August.
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2013. "How public–private innovation networks in services (ServPPINs) differ from other innovation networks: what lessons for theory?," Chapters, in: Faïz Gallouj & Luis Rubalcaba & Paul Windrum (ed.), Public–Private Innovation Networks in Services, chapter 2, pages 21-58, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Eide, Dorthe & Fuglsang, Lars & Sundbo, Jon, 2017. "Management challenges with the maintenance of tourism experience concept innovations: Toward a new research agenda," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 452-463.
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2014. "L’innovation comme valeur : quelle GRH pour développer les compétences dynamiques ?," Post-Print halshs-01672481, HAL.
- Pim Den Hertog & Faïz Gallouj & Jeroen Segers, 2009. "Measuring innovation in a ‘low-tech’ service industry: the case of the Dutch hospitality industry," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(9), pages 1429-1449, November.
- Raquel Ortega-Argilés, 2013. "R&D, knowledge, economic growth and the transatlantic productivity gap," Chapters, in: Frank Giarratani & Geoffrey J.D. Hewings & Philip McCann (ed.), Handbook of Industry Studies and Economic Geography, chapter 11, pages 271-302, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Tello, Mario D., 2017. "Innovation and productivity in services and manufacturing firms: the case of Peru," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), April.
- Foxon, T. J. & Gross, R. & Chase, A. & Howes, J. & Arnall, A. & Anderson, D., 2005. "UK innovation systems for new and renewable energy technologies: drivers, barriers and systems failures," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(16), pages 2123-2137, November.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Mario Pianta, 2016.
"The Pavitt Taxonomy, revisited: patterns of innovation in manufacturing and services,"
Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics, Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 33(2), pages 153-180, August.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Mario Pianta, 2015. "The Pavitt Taxonomy, Revisited. Patterns of Innovation in Manufacturing and Services," Documentos de Trabajo - Escuela de EconomÃa 012631, Universidad Nacional de Colombia -FCE - CID.
- Ziad Rotaba & Catherine Beaudry, 2012. "How Do High, Medium, And Low Tech Firms Innovate? A System Of Innovation (Si) Approach," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 9(05), pages 1-23.
- Pier-Paolo Saviotti & Andreas Pyka¤ & Bogang Jun, 0. "Diversification, structural change, and economic development," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-35.
- Dachs, Bernhard & Biege, Sabine & Borowiecki, Marcin & Lay, Gunther & Jäger, Angela & Schartinger, Doris, 2012. "The Servitization of European Manufacturing Industries," MPRA Paper 38873, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lex Borghans & Bas ter Weel, 2011.
"Computers, skills and wages,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(29), pages 4607-4622.
- Borghans, Lex & Weel, Bas ter, 2001. "Computers, Skills and Wages," Research Memorandum 019, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Borghans L. & Weel B. ter, 2001. "Computers, Skills and Wages," ROA Research Memorandum 005, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Borghans, L. & ter Weel, B.J., 2016. "Computers, skills and wages," ROA Research Memorandum 5E, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Bettina Peters & Rebecca Riley & Iulia Siedschlag & Priit Vahter & John McQuinn, 2014.
"Innovation and Productivity in Services: Evidence from Germany, Ireland and the United Kingdom,"
JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation
2014-04, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Peters, Bettina & Riley, Rebecca & Siedschlag, Iulia & Vahter, Priit & McQuinn, John, 2014. "Innovation and Productivity in Services:Evidence from Germany, Ireland and the United Kingdom," Papers WP480, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:servic:v:35:y:2015:i:5:p:255-274. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FSIJ20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Chris Longhurst (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FSIJ20 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.