Computing Cumulative Interest and Principal Paid For a Calendar Year
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fildes, Robert & Hibon, Michele & Makridakis, Spyros & Meade, Nigel, 1998. "Generalising about univariate forecasting methods: further empirical evidence," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 339-358, September.
- Assimakopoulos, V. & Nikolopoulos, K., 2000. "The theta model: a decomposition approach to forecasting," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 521-530.
- Mahmoud, Essam & DeRoeck, Richard & Brown, Robert & Rice, Gillian, 1992. "Bridging the gap between theory and practice in forecasting," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 251-267, October.
- Higgins, Andrew J. & Muchow, Russell C., 2003. "Assessing the potential benefits of alternative cane supply arrangements in the Australian sugar industry," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 623-638, May.
- Makridakis, Spyros & Hibon, Michele, 2000. "The M3-Competition: results, conclusions and implications," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 451-476.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexandru Jivan, 2013. "Relative Value and Principles of Servicity," Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, ScientificPapers.org, vol. 3(4), pages 1-7, August.
More about this item
KeywordsCUMPRINC; CUMIPMT; Microsoft Excel; principal paid; interest paid; Rate; Nper; PV; Start_period; End_period; Type;
- Q50 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - General
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spp:jkmeit:1158. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adrian Ghencea). General contact details of provider: http://www.scientificpapers.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.