The Organization of New Service Development in the USA and UK
In: Service Innovation Organizational Responses to Technological Opportunities & Market Imperatives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Joe Tidd & Frank Hull, 2002. "The Organization of New Service Development in the USA and UK," SPRU Working Paper Series 76, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert D. Dewar & Jane E. Dutton, 1986. "The Adoption of Radical and Incremental Innovations: An Empirical Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(11), pages 1422-1433, November.
- Billie Jo Zirger & Modesto A. Maidique, 1990. "A Model of New Product Development: An Empirical Test," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(7), pages 867-883, July.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- François Therin, 2003. "Learning-based Strategy, Toward a New Model of Strategic Behaviour," Post-Print hal-00451450, HAL.
- Joe Tidd & Frank M. Hull, 2010. "Service Innovation: Development, Delivery and Performance," Chapters, in: Faïz Gallouj & Faridah Djellal (ed.), The Handbook of Innovation and Services, chapter 11, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- François Therin, 2003. "Learning Organization and Innovation Performance in High-Tech Small Firms," Post-Print hal-00451466, HAL.
- Yaqun Yi & Yi Liu & Hong He & Yuan Li, 2012. "Environment, governance, controls, and radical innovation during institutional transitions," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 689-708, September.
- Scott A. Shane & Karl T. Ulrich, 2004. "50th Anniversary Article: Technological Innovation, Product Development, and Entrepreneurship in Management Science," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(2), pages 133-144, February.
- Chang, Dae Ryun & Cho, Hang, 2008. "Organizational memory influences new product success," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 13-23, January.
- Yang, Kuo-Pin & Chou, Christine & Chiu, Yu-Jen, 2014. "How unlearning affects radical innovation: The dynamics of social capital and slack resources," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 152-163.
- Davood Askarany & Malcolm Smith, 2008. "Diffusion of innovation and business size: a longitudinal study of PACIA," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 23(9), pages 900-916, October.
- Verhoeven, Dennis & Bakker, Jurriën & Veugelers, Reinhilde, 2016.
"Measuring technological novelty with patent-based indicators,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 707-723.
- Dennis Verhoeven & Jurriën Bakker & Reinhilde Veugelers, 2015. "Measuring technological novelty with patent-based indicators," Working Papers of Department of Management, Strategy and Innovation, Leuven 501835, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Department of Management, Strategy and Innovation, Leuven.
- Tsui-Yii Shih, 2018. "Determinants of Enterprises Radical Innovation and Performance: Insights into Strategic Orientation of Cultural and Creative Enterprises," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(6), pages 1-22, June.
- Maxim Kotsemir & Alexander Abroskin & Dirk Meissner, 2013.
"Innovation concepts and typology – an evolutionary discussion,"
HSE Working papers
WP BRP 05/STI/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Kotsemir, Maxim & Abroskin, Alexander, 2013. "Innovation Concepts and Typology – An Evolutionary Discussion," MPRA Paper 45069, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kotsemir, Maxim & Abroskin, Alexander & Meisner, Dirk, 2017. "Innovation Concepts and Typology – An Evolutionary Discussion," OSF Preprints ruyp3, Center for Open Science.
- Maxim Kotsemir & Dirk Meissner & Alexander Abroskin, 2013. "Innovation Concepts and Typology - An Evolutionary Discussion," Post-Print hal-00865865, HAL.
- Saiful Azam, 2014. "Perceived Environmental Factors And The Intention To Adopt A Standard Business Reporting Facility: A Survey Of Australian Corporate Cfos," Asian Academy of Management Journal of Accounting and Finance (AAMJAF), Penerbit Universiti Sains Malaysia, vol. 10(2), pages 147-173.
- Scaringella, Laurent & Burtschell, François, 2017. "The challenges of radical innovation in Iran: Knowledge transfer and absorptive capacity highlights — Evidence from a joint venture in the construction sector," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 151-169.
- Myung Sub Lim & Choo Yeon Kim & Jae Wook Yoo, 2020. "How Strategic Conformity Interacts with Innovation: An Empirical Study on Korean Manufacturing Firms from the Perspective of Optimal Distinctiveness," Journal of Open Innovation: Technology, Market, and Complexity, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(4), pages 1-18, October.
- Ma Asunción Esteso-Blasco & María Gil-Marqués & Juan Sapena, 2021. "Leadership in Economy of Communion Companies. Contribution to the Common Good through Innovation," Humanistic Management Journal, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 77-101, April.
- Sanghyun Kim & Bora Kim & Minsoo Seo, 2020. "Impacts of Sustainable Information Technology Capabilities on Information Security Assimilation: The Moderating Effects of Policy—Technology Balance," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(15), pages 1-24, July.
- Gosselin, Maurice, 1997. "The effect of strategy and organizational structure on the adoption and implementation of activity-based costing," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 105-122, February.
- Jimmi Normann Kristiansen & Frank Gertsen, 2015. "Is Radical Innovation Management Misunderstood? Problematising The Radical Innovation Discipline," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(06), pages 1-23, December.
- Rangus, Kaja & Slavec, Alenka, 2017. "The interplay of decentralization, employee involvement and absorptive capacity on firms' innovation and business performance," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 195-203.
- Xie, Zongjie & Hall, Jeremy & McCarthy, Ian P. & Skitmore, Martin & Shen, Liyin, 2016. "Standardization efforts: The relationship between knowledge dimensions, search processes and innovation outcomes," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 48, pages 69-78.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation; Services; Product Development; Technology Management; Operations Management;
All these keywords.
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- L8 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:wschap:9781848161306_0006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscientific.com/page/worldscibooks .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Tai Tone Lim (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscientific.com/page/worldscibooks .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.