Spatial Characteristics of Labor Mobility and Innovation inside an Industrial Cluster: Some Reflections from Siteler in Ankara
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- B Harrison, 1994. "Concentrated Economic Power and Silicon Valley," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 26(2), pages 307-328, February.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1994.
"Endogenous Innovation in the Theory of Growth,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 8(1), pages 23-44, Winter.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1993. "Endogenous Innovation in the Theory of Growth," NBER Working Papers 4527, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1993. "Endogenous, Innovation in the Theory of Growth," Papers 165, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Cantner, Uwe & Graf, Holger, 2006.
"The network of innovators in Jena: An application of social network analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 463-480, May.
- Uwe Cantner & Holger Graf, 2004. "The Network of Innovators in Jena: An Application of Social Network Analysis," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft (Expired!) 04/2004, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Lars Frederiksen & Silvia Rita Sedita, 2005. "Embodied Knowledge Transfer Comparing inter-firm labor mobility in the music industry and manufacturing industries," DRUID Working Papers 05-14, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Breschi, Stefano & Lissoni, Francesco, 2001.
"Knowledge Spillovers and Local Innovation Systems: A Critical Survey,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 10(4), pages 975-1005, December.
- Breschi, Stefano & Lissoni, Francesco, 2000. "Knowledge Spillovers And Local Innovation Systems: A Critical Survey," ERSA conference papers ersa00p362, European Regional Science Association.
- Stefano Breschi & Francesco Lissoni, 2001. "Knowledge spillovers and local innovation systems: a critical survey," LIUC Papers in Economics 84, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
- Dominic Power & Mats Lundmark, 2004. "Working through Knowledge Pools: Labour Market Dynamics, the Transference of Knowledge and Ideas, and Industrial Clusters," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 41(5-6), pages 1025-1044, May.
- Elizabeth Garnsey, 1998. "The Genesis of the High Technology Milieu: A Study in Complexity," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(3), pages 361-377, September.
- D P Angel, 1991. "High-technology agglomeration and the labor market: the case of Silicon Valley," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 23(10), pages 1501-1516, October.
- Carlo Ratti, 2004. "Space syntax: some inconsistencies," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 31(4), pages 487-499, July.
- Destré, Guillaume & Lévy-Garboua, Louis & Sollogoub, Michel, 2008.
"Learning from experience or learning from others?: Inferring informal training from a human capital earnings function with matched employer-employee data,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 919-938, June.
- Guillaume Destré & Louis Lévy-Garboua & Michel Sollogoub, 2008. "Learning from experience or learning from others? Inferring informal training from a human capital earnings function with matched employer–employee data," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00304283, HAL.
- Holger Graf & Tobias Henning, 2009.
"Public Research in Regional Networks of Innovators: A Comparative Study of Four East German Regions,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(10), pages 1349-1368, December.
- Holger Graf & Tobias Henning, 2006. "Public Research in Regional Networks of Innovators: A Comparative Study of Four East-German Regions," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft (Expired!) 19/2006, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Heidi Wiig Aslesen & Arne Isaksen & Lasse SigbjÃ¸rn StambÃ¸l, 2004. "KIBS and industrial development of cities.Labour mobility, innovation and client interaction," ERSA conference papers ersa04p475, European Regional Science Association.
- Anne Ter Wal & Ron Boschma, 2009. "Applying social network analysis in economic geography: framing some key analytic issues," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 43(3), pages 739-756, September.
- Rikard Eriksson & Urban Lindgren, 2009. "Localized mobility clusters: impacts of labour market externalities on firm performance," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(1), pages 33-53, January.
- D P Angel, 1991. "High-Technology Agglomeration and the Labor Market: The Case of Silicon Valley," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 23(10), pages 1501-1516, October.
- Gustavo Crespi & Aldo Geuna & Lionel Nesta, 2007. "The mobility of university inventors in Europe," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 195-215, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2012-07-29 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2012-07-29 (Innovation)
- NEP-URE-2012-07-29 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa10p421. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .