The Role of Multinational Corporations in Metropolitan Innovation Systems Â– Empirical Evidence from Europe and South-East Asia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Javier Revilla Diez & Martin Berger, 2005. "The Role of Multinational Corporations in Metropolitan Innovation Systems: Empirical Evidence from Europe and Southeast Asia," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 37(10), pages 1813-1835, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liefner, Ingo & Schiller, Daniel, 2008. "Academic capabilities in developing countries--A conceptual framework with empirical illustrations from Thailand," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 276-293, March.
- Liu, Meng-chun & Chen, Shin-Horng, 2012. "MNCs’ offshore R&D networks in host country's regional innovation system: The case of Taiwan-based firms in China," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 1107-1120.
- Simona Iammarino & Jan-Philipp Kramer & Elisabetta Marinelli & Javier Revilla Diez, 2012. "Technological Capabilities and the Regional Embeddedness of Multinational Enterprises. A Case Study of Germany and the UK," Chapters, in: Martin Heidenreich (ed.),Innovation and Institutional Embeddedness of Multinational Companies, chapter 7, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jérôme Stuck & Tom Broekel & Javier Revilla Diez, 2016. "Network Structures in Regional Innovation Systems," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(3), pages 423-442, March.
- Jan-Philipp Kramer & Javier Revilla Diez & Elisabetta Marinelli & Simona Iammarino, 2010. "Intangible assets and MNEs’ locational strategies for innovation—or: why the regional matters," Review of Regional Research: Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft, Springer;Gesellschaft für Regionalforschung (GfR), vol. 30(2), pages 129-157, September.
- Javier Revilla Diez & Matthias Kiese, 2006. "Scaling Innovation in South East Asia: Empirical Evidence from Singapore, Penang (Malaysia) and Bangkok," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(9), pages 1005-1023.
- Olaf Krawczyk & Harald Legler & Birgit Gehrke, 2008. "Asiatische Aufhol-Länder im globalen Technologiewettbewerb: die FuE- und Bildungsanstrengungen von Korea, China und Indien im Vergleich," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 77(2), pages 79-94.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EEC-2005-11-09 (European Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2005-11-09 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2005-11-09 (Innovation)
- NEP-SEA-2005-11-09 (South East Asia)
- NEP-URE-2005-11-09 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa04p642. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.