Kaldor's Laws and Spatial Dependence: Evidence for the European Regions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- A. P. Thirlwall, 1983. "A Plain Man’s Guide to Kaldor’s Growth Laws," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(3), pages 345-358, March.
- Nancy J. Wulwick, 1991. "Did the Verdoorn Law Hang on Japan," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 17(1), pages 15-20, Jan-Mar.
- Paelinck, J., 1978. "Spatial econometrics," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 59-63.
- Young, Allyn A., 1928. "Increasing Returns and Economic Progress," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 38, pages 527-542.
- P Burridge, 1981.
"Testing for a Common Factor in a Spatial Autoregression Model,"
Environment and Planning A,
, pages 795-800.
- P Burridge, 1981. "Testing for a common factor in a spatial autoregression model," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 13(7), pages 795-800, July.
- John S. L. McCombie, 1983. "Kaldor's Laws in Retrospect," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 5(3), pages 414-429, April.
- Drakopoulos, Stavros & Theodossiou, Ioannis, 1991. "Kaldorian Approach to Greek Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 48989, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Parikh, A, 1978. "Differences in Growth Rates and Kaldor's Laws," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 45(177), pages 83-91, February.
- Paul M. Romer, 1994. "The Origins of Endogenous Growth," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, pages 3-22.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Artis Kancs, 2001.
"Predicting European Enlargement Impacts: A Framework of Interregional General Equilibrium,"
Eastern European Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 31-63.
- Artis Kancs, 2001. "Regional development policies modelling: a framework of general equilibrium," ERSA conference papers ersa01p189, European Regional Science Association.
- d’Artis Kancs, 2001. "Predicting European Enlargement Impacts: A Framework of Inter-regional General Equilibrium," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2001_01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Gustavo Britto, 2008. "Industrial productivity growth and localisation in Brazil: a firm level analysis," Anais do XXXVI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 36th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 200807211548190, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Elisabet Viladecans Marsal, 2001. "La concentración territorial de las empresas industriales: un estudio sobre la unidad geogr fica de an lisis mediante técnicas de econometría espacial," Working Papers 2001/2, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Alvaro Angeriz & John McCombie & Mark Roberts, 2008. "Returns to Scale for EU Regional Manufacturing," Working Papers 20, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- GUILLAIN, Rachel & DALL'ERBA, Sandy & LE GALLO, Julie, 2007. "Politiques de développement et croissance régionale en Europe : le rôle des rendements croissants et des dépendances spatiales," LEG - Document de travail - Economie 2007-02, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- Reinhold Kosfeld & Christian Dreger, 2006.
"Thresholds for employment and unemployment: A spatial analysis of German regional labour markets, 1992-2000,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(4), pages 523-542, November.
- Reinhold Kosfeld & Christian Dreger, 2005. "Thresholds for Employment and Unemployment - a Spatial Analysis of German Regional Labour Markets 1992-2000," ERSA conference papers ersa05p39, European Regional Science Association.
- Fernando López & Jesús Mur & Ana Angulo, 2014.
"Spatial model selection strategies in a SUR framework. The case of regional productivity in EU,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, pages 197-220.
- Backman, Mikaela & Lööf, Hans, 2015. "The Geography of Innovation and Entrepreneurship," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 421, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies, revised 28 Sep 2015.
- Tregenna, F., 2009. "Contracting Out of Service Activities and the Effects on Sectoral Employment Patterns in South Africa," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0906, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- repec:eee:regeco:v:67:y:2017:i:c:p:42-49 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gianfranco Piras & Paolo Postiglione & Patricio Aroca, 2012. "Specialization, R&D and productivity growth: evidence from EU regions," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, pages 35-51.
- Viego, Valentina, 2010.
"Rendimientos crecientes, costos de transporte, eslabonamientos verticales y asimetrías regionales persistentes
[Increasing returns, transport costs, vertical linkages and persistent regional inequa," MPRA Paper 26881, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Aug 2010.
- Tregenna, Fiona, 2011. "Manufacturing Productivity, Deindustrialization, and Reindustrialization," WIDER Working Paper Series 057, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Gisela Di Meglio & Jorge Gallego & Andrés Maroto & Maria Savona, 2015. "Services in Developing Economies: A new chance for catching-up?," SPRU Working Paper Series 2015-32, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Sandy DALL’ERBA & Rachel GUILLAIN & Julie LE GALLO, 2009.
"Impact Of Structural Funds On Regional Growth: How To Reconsider A 9 Year-Old Black Box,"
Region et Developpement,
Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 30, pages 77-100.
- Sandy Dall'Erba & Rachel Guillain & Julie Le Gallo, 2009. "Impact of structural funds on regional growth : How to reconsider a 9-year-old black box," Post-Print hal-00485043, HAL.
- Mark Roberts & Mark Setterfield, 2010. "Endogenous Regional Growth: A Critical Survey," Chapters,in: Handbook of Alternative Theories of Economic Growth, chapter 21 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Marconi, Nelson & Reis, Cristina Fróes de Borja & Araújo, Eliane Cristina de, 2016. "Manufacturing and economic development: The actuality of Kaldor's first and second laws," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 75-89.
More about this item
KeywordsKaldor'S Laws; Growth; Productivity; Regional Economics; Spatial Autocorrelation;
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Log/2011 September 10 in Wikipedia English ne '')
- Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Kaldor's Growth Model in Wikipedia English ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:33:y:1999:i:5:p:443-451. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .