Kaldorian Approach to Greek Economic Growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anonymous, 1967. "Dairy Market Statistics, 1966," Statistical Bulletin 153833, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- M. Chatterji & Michael R. Wickens, 1983. "Verdoorn’s Law and Kaldor’s Law: A Revisionist Interpretation?," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(3), pages 397-413, March.
- Anonymous, 1967. "Poultry Market Statistics, 1966," Statistical Bulletin 153834, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- John S. L. McCombie & John R. de Ridder, 1983. "Increasing Returns, Productivity, and Output Growth: The Case of the United States," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(3), pages 373-387, March.
- Charles P. Blitch, 1983. "Allyn Young on Increasing Returns," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(3), pages 359-372, March.
- Anonymous, 1967. "Poultry Market Statistics, 1966," Statistical Bulletin 153835, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Verdoorn, P J, 1980. "Verdoorn's Law in Retrospect: A Comment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(358), pages 382-385, June.
- Parikh, A, 1978. "Differences in Growth Rates and Kaldor's Laws," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 45(177), pages 83-91, February.
- A. P. Thirlwall, 1983. "A Plain Man’s Guide to Kaldor’s Growth Laws," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(3), pages 345-358, March.
- Anonymous, 1967. "Feed Statistics Through 1966," Statistical Bulletin 153876, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Young, Allyn A., 1928. "Increasing Returns and Economic Progress," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 38, pages 527-542.
- Kaldor, Nicholas, 1975. "Economic Growth and the Verdoorn Law-A Comment on Mr. Rowthorn's Article," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 85(340), pages 891-896, December.
- Rowthorn, R E, 1975. "What Remains of Kaldor's Law?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 85(337), pages 10-19, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lavopa, Alejandro & Szirmai, Adam, 2012. "Industrialization, employment and poverty," MERIT Working Papers 081, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Rahmi Yamak & Havvanur Feyza Erdem & Sinem Koçak, 2016. "A Re-Examination of Kaldor’s Engine-of-Economic Growth Hypothesis for the Turkish Economy," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 12(4), pages 347-357, October.
- García Muñiz, Ana Salomé & Ramos Carvajal, Carmen, 2012. "Linkages, contagion and resilience: an input-output scope from the demand and supply side," MPRA Paper 59369, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Drakopoulos, Stavros A. & Theodossiou, Ioannis, 1992. "A Kaldorian Approach to Greek Economic Growth: A Reply," MPRA Paper 83213, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Concetta Castiglione, 2011. "Verdoorn-Kaldorâ€™s Law: an empirical analysis with time series data in the United States," Advances in Management and Applied Economics, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 1(3), pages 1-8.
- Jordi Pons-Novell & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 1998. "Spatial dependence and Kaldor's laws: Evidence for the European regions," ERSA conference papers ersa98p55, European Regional Science Association.
- Ana Salome GARCIA MUÑIZ & Carmen RAMOS CARVAJAL, 2015. "Input-Output Linkages And Network Contagion In Greece:Demand And Supply View," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 15(2), pages 35-52.
- Jordi Pons-Novell & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 1999. "Kaldor's Laws and Spatial Dependence: Evidence for the European Regions," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(5), pages 443-451.
- Fidel Aroche Reyes, 2014. "The Greek Economic Structure in the 2000's: A Road to Crisis?," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 12(1), pages 35-64.
- Gilberto Libânio & Sueli Moro, 2011. "Manufacturing Industryand Economic Growth in Latin America," Anais do XXXVII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 37th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 86, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Tregenna, Fiona, 2011. "Manufacturing Productivity, Deindustrialization, and Reindustrialization," WIDER Working Paper Series 057, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Growth; Greece; Kaldor;
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:48989. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.