What Remains of Kaldor's Law?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vassilis Monastiriotis, 2011.
"Regional Growth Dynamics in Central and Eastern Europe,"
LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series
33, European Institute, LSE.
- Vassilis Monastiriotis, 2011. "Regional Growth Dynamics in Central and Eastern Europe," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 3, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Francesco Crespi & Mario Pianta, 2008. "Demand and innovation in productivity growth," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(6), pages 655-672.
- Deepankar Basu1, Duncan K. Foley, 2011. "WP 2011-4 Dynamics of Output and Employment in the U.S. Economy," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2011-4, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Drakopoulos, Stavros A. & Theodossiou, Ioannis, 1992. "A Kaldorian Approach to Greek Economic Growth: A Reply," MPRA Paper 83213, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Deepankar Basu & Duncan K. Foley, 2013.
"Dynamics of output and employment in the US economy,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 37(5), pages 1077-1106.
- Deepankar Basu & Duncan K. Foley, 2011. "Dynamics of Output and Employment in the U.S. Economy," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2011-03, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Deepankar Basu & Duncan K. Foley, 2011. "Dynamics of Output and Employment in the U.S. Economy," Working Papers wp248, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Christine Carton Madura, 2009.
"Mecanismos kaldorianos del crecimiento regional: Aplicación empírica al caso del ALADI (1980-2007),"
Economic Analysis Working Papers (2002-2010). Atlantic Review of Economics (2011-2016),
Colexio de Economistas de A Coruña, Spain and Fundación Una Galicia Moderna, vol. 8, pages 1-24, May.
- Carton, Christine, 2009.
"Mecanismos kaldorianos del crecimiento regional: Aplicación empírica al caso del ALADI (1980-2007)
[Kaldorian mechanisms of regional growth: An empirical application to the case of ALADI 1980-2007]," MPRA Paper 15675, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carton, Christine, 2009. "Mecanismos kaldorianos del crecimiento regional: Aplicación empírica al caso del ALADI (1980-2007)
- Nelson H. Barbosa Filho, 2001. "Effective Demand and Growth: An Analysis of the Alternative Closures of Keynesian Models," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2001-05, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Luca De Benedictis, 1998. "Note su specializzazione, innovazione, crescita e bilancia dei pagamenti," Working Papers 03-1998, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised Sep 2015.
- Robert Boyer & Pascal Petit, 1981. "Progrès technique, croissance et emploi : Un modèle d'inspiration kaldorienne pour six industries européennes," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 32(6), pages 1113-1153.
- R. I. D. Harris & A. Liu, 1999. "Verdoorn's law and increasing returns to scale: country estimates based on the cointegration approach," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 29-33.
- Drakopoulos, Stavros & Theodossiou, Ioannis, 1991. "Kaldorian Approach to Greek Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 48989, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Álvaro Martín Moreno Rivas, 2008. "Las leyes del desarrollo económico endógeno de Kaldor: el caso colombiano," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 10(18), pages 129-147, January-J.
- Miguel Leon-Ledesma, 1999. "Verdoorn's Law and increasing returns: an empirical analysis of the Spanish regions," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(6), pages 373-376.
- Nancy J. Wulwick, 1991. "Did the Verdoorn Law Hang on Japan," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 17(1), pages 15-20, Jan-Mar.
- repec:bla:growch:v:48:y:2017:i:1:p:40-60 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gérard Boismenu & Nicolas Gravel & Jean-Guy Loranger, 1995. "Régime d'accumulation et régulation fordiste : estimation d'un modèle à équations simultanées," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 46(4), pages 1121-1143.
- Gisela Di Meglio & Jorge Gallego & Andrés Maroto & Maria Savona, 2015. "Services in Developing Economies: A new chance for catching-up?," SPRU Working Paper Series 2015-32, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:85:y:1975:i:337:p:10-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.