What Remains of Kaldor's Law?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 85 (1975)
Issue (Month): 337 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 2 Dean Trench Street, Westminster, SW1P 3HE|
Phone: +44 20 3137 6301
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishers.co.uk/asp/journal.asp?ref=0013-0133|
- Vassilis Monastiriotis, 2011.
"Regional Growth Dynamics in Central and Eastern Europe,"
LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series
33, European Institute, LSE.
- Vassilis Monastiriotis, 2011. "Regional Growth Dynamics in Central and Eastern Europe," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 3, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Francesco Crespi & Mario Pianta, 2008. "Demand and innovation in productivity growth," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(6), pages 655-672.
- Deepankar Basu1, Duncan K. Foley, 2011. "WP 2011-4 Dynamics of Output and Employment in the U.S. Economy," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2011-4, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Deepankar Basu & Duncan K. Foley, 2013. "Dynamics of output and employment in the US economy," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(5), pages 1077-1106.
- Deepankar Basu & Duncan K. Foley, 2011. "Dynamics of Output and Employment in the U.S. Economy," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2011-03, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Deepankar Basu & Duncan K. Foley, 2011. "Dynamics of Output and Employment in the U.S. Economy," Working Papers wp248, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Christine Carton Madura, 2009. "Mecanismos kaldorianos del crecimiento regional: Aplicación empírica al caso del ALADI (1980-2007)," Economic Analysis Working Papers (2002-2010). Atlantic Review of Economics (2011-2016), Colexio de Economistas de A Coruña, Spain and Fundación Una Galicia Moderna, vol. 8, pages 1-24, May.
- Carton, Christine, 2009.
"Mecanismos kaldorianos del crecimiento regional: Aplicación empírica al caso del ALADI (1980-2007)
[Kaldorian mechanisms of regional growth: An empirical application to the case of ALADI 1980-2007]," MPRA Paper 15675, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nelson H. Barbosa Filho, 2001. "Effective Demand and Growth: An Analysis of the Alternative Closures of Keynesian Models," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2001-05, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Juillard Michel & Boyer Robert, 1992. "New endogeneous growth theory versus a productivity regime (the)," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9210, CEPREMAP.
- Giulio GUARINI, 2013. "Technological Break-Even Point And Labour Productivity: Theoretical And Empirical Aspects," Journal of Applied Economic Sciences Quarterly, ASERS Publishing, vol. 0(2), pages 198-209, July.
- Luca De Benedictis, 1998. "Note su specializzazione, innovazione, crescita e bilancia dei pagamenti," Working Papers 03-1998, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised Sep 2015.
- Robert Boyer & Pascal Petit, 1981. "Progrès technique, croissance et emploi : Un modèle d'inspiration kaldorienne pour six industries européennes," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 32(6), pages 1113-1153.
- Drakopoulos, Stavros & Theodossiou, Ioannis, 1991. "Kaldorian Approach to Greek Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 48989, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Álvaro Martín Moreno Rivas, 2008. "Las leyes del desarrollo económico endógeno de Kaldor: el caso colombiano," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 10(18), pages 129-147, January-J.
- Nancy J. Wulwick, 1991. "Did the Verdoorn Law Hang on Japan," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 17(1), pages 15-20, Jan-Mar.
- Gérard Boismenu & Nicolas Gravel & Jean-Guy Loranger, 1995. "Régime d'accumulation et régulation fordiste : estimation d'un modèle à équations simultanées," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 46(4), pages 1121-1143.
- Gisela Di Meglio & Jorge Gallego & Andrés Maroto & Maria Savona, 2015. "Services in Developing Economies: A new chance for catching-up?," SPRU Working Paper Series 2015-32, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:85:y:1975:i:337:p:10-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed