Verdoorn's law and increasing returns to scale: country estimates based on the cointegration approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giorgio Fazio & Enza Maltese & Davide Piacentino, 2013.
"Estimating Verdoorn law for Italian firms and regions,"
Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences,
Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 45-54, March.
- Fazio, Giorgio & Maltese, Enza & Piacentino, Davide, 2011. "Estimating Verdoorn law for Italian firms and regions," MPRA Paper 35388, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Destefanis, Sergio, 2002. "The Verdoorn Law: Some Evidence from Non-parametric Frontier Analysis," MPRA Paper 60954, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emanuele Millemaci & Ferdinando Ofria, 2014.
"Kaldor-Verdoorn's law and increasing returns to scale: A comparison across developed countries,"
Journal of Economic Studies,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 41(1), pages 140-162, January.
- Ofria, Ferdinando & Millemaci, Emanuele, 2010. "Kaldor-Verdoorn’s law and increasing returns to scale: a comparison across developed countries," MPRA Paper 30941, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emanuele Millemaci & Ferdinando Ofria, 2012. "Kaldor-Verdoorn's Law and Increasing Returns to Scale: A Comparison Across Developed Countries," Working Papers 2012.92, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Andrew Sharpe, 2015. "Ontario's Productivity Performance, 2000-2012: A Detailed Analysis," CSLS Research Reports 2015-04, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Tregenna, Fiona, 2011. "Manufacturing Productivity, Deindustrialization, and Reindustrialization," WIDER Working Paper Series 057, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Millemaci, Emanuele & Ofria, Ferdinando, 2016. "Supply and demand-side determinants of productivity growth in Italian regions," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 138-146.
- Giulio GUARINI, 2013. "Technological Break-Even Point And Labour Productivity: Theoretical And Empirical Aspects," Journal of Applied Economic Sciences Quarterly, ASERS Publishing, vol. 0(2), pages 198-209, July.
- repec:wfo:monber:y:2018:i:1:p:53-61 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gilberto Libânio & Sueli Moro, 2011. "Manufacturing Industryand Economic Growth in Latin America," Anais do XXXVII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 37th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 86, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:6:y:1999:i:1:p:29-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.