Who Cites What?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Groenewegen & Susan King, 1998. "Voices From The Journals: Women Contributors To Four Australian Economic Periodicals: 1925/1996," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 17(1), pages 13-31, March.
- Towe, Jack B & Wright, Donald J, 1995. "Research Published by Australian Economics and Econometrics Departments: 1988-93," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 71(212), pages 8-17, March.
- Stigler, George J & Friedland, Claire, 1975. "The Citation Practices of Doctorates in Economics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(3), pages 477-507, June.
- Laband, David N & Piette, Michael J, 1994. "The Relative Impacts of Economics Journals: 1970-1990," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(2), pages 640-666, June.
- Sinha, Dipendra & Macri, Joseph, 2002. "Rankings of Australian Economics Departments, 1988-2000," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 78(241), pages 136-146, June.
- Daranee Chenhall & Kenneth W. Clements, 1995.
"THE PRODUCTION OF PhDs IN ECONOMICS AND BUSINESS BY AUSTRALIAN UNIVERSITIES,"
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 14(2), pages 49-66, June.
- D. Chenhall & K.W. Clements, 1994. "The Production of PhDs in Economics and Business by Australian Universities," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 94-02, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Qiang, Ye & Clements, Kenneth W, 1999.
"Ten Years of the PHD Conference in Economics and Business,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 75(230), pages 301-312, September.
- Y. Qiang & K.W. Clements, 1999. "Ten Years of the PhD Conference in Economics and Business," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 99-02, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Quandt, Richard E, 1976. "Some Quantitative Aspects of the Economics Journal Literature," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(4), pages 741-755, August.
- Eagly, Robert V, 1975. "Economics Journals as a Communications Network," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 13(3), pages 878-888, September.
- Arthur M. Diamond Jr., 1986. "What is a Citation Worth?," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 21(2), pages 200-215.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:scient:v:95:y:2013:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-012-0876-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rodgers, Joan R. & Valadkhani, Abbas, 2005. "Ranking of Australian Economics Departments Based on Their Total and Per Academic Staff Research Output," Economics Working Papers wp05-18, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- repec:spr:scient:v:89:y:2011:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-011-0445-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:85:y:2010:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-010-0292-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rodrigo Costas & Thed N. Leeuwen & María Bordons, 2012. "Referencing patterns of individual researchers: Do top scientists rely on more extensive information sources?," Journal of the Association for Information Science & Technology, Association for Information Science & Technology, vol. 63(12), pages 2433-2450, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwa:wpaper:01-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Verity Chia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuwaau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.