THE PRODUCTION OF PhDs IN ECONOMICS AND BUSINESS BY AUSTRALIAN UNIVERSITIES
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- D. Chenhall & K.W. Clements, 1994. "The Production of PhDs in Economics and Business by Australian Universities," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 94-02, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Krueger, Anne O, et al, 1991. "Report of the Commission on Graduate Education in Economics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 29(3), pages 1035-1053, September.
- Hansen, W Lee, 1990. "Educating and Training New Economics Ph.D.s: How Good a Job Are We Doing?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 437-444, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kenneth W. Clements & Patricia Wang, 2003.
"Who Cites What?,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 79(245), pages 229-244, June.
- Kenneth W. Clements & Patricia Wang, 2001. "Who Cites What?," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 01-16, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Kenneth W. Clements & Patricia Wang, 2001. "Who Cites What?," CEPR Discussion Papers 442, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Qiang, Ye & Clements, Kenneth W, 1999.
"Ten Years of the PHD Conference in Economics and Business,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 75(230), pages 301-312, September.
- Y. Qiang & K.W. Clements, 1999. "Ten Years of the PhD Conference in Economics and Business," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 99-02, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- M. Tcha & H. Ahammad & Y. Qiang, 2000. "What Future Australian Professors in Economics and Business Think: Results from twin surveys of PhD students," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 00-16, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econpa:v:14:y:1995:i:2:p:49-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esausea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.