Linkages, contagion and resilience: an input-output scope from the demand and supply side
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Semitiel-García, María & Noguera-Méndez, Pedro, 2012. "The structure of inter-industry systems and the diffusion of innovations: The case of Spain," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 79(8), pages 1548-1567.
- Bramoullé, Yann & Kranton, Rachel, 2007. "Risk-sharing networks," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 64(3-4), pages 275-294.
- Faye Duchin & Stephen H. Levine, 2010. "Embodied Resource Flows and Product Flows: Combining the Absorbing Markov Chain with the Input-Output Model," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 1002, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Julio Sanchez-Choliz & Rosa Duarte, 2003. "Production Chains and Linkage Indicators," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 481-494.
- Manfred Lenzen, 2001. "A Generalized Input-Output Multiplier Calculus for Australia," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 65-92.
- Tountas, Yannis & Karnaki, Panagiota & Pavi, Elpida & Souliotis, Kyriakos, 2005. "The "unexpected" growth of the private health sector in Greece," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 167-180, October.
- Ana Salome Garcia Muniz & Antonio Morillas Raya & Carmen Ramos Carvajal, 2008. "Key Sectors: A New Proposal from Network Theory," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(7), pages 1013-1030.
- João C. Lopes & João Dias & João F. Amaral, 2012. "Assessing economic complexity as interindustry connectedness in nine OECD countries," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(6), pages 811-827, January.
- Fafchamps, Marcel & Gubert, Flore, 2007. "The formation of risk sharing networks," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 326-350, July.
- Antonio Morillas & Barbara Diaz, 2008. "Key Sectors, Industrial Clustering and Multivariate Outliers," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 57-73.
- Giulio Cainelli & Sandro Montresor & Giuseppe Vittucci Marzetti, 2012.
"Production and financial linkages in inter-firm networks: structural variety, risk-sharing and resilience,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 711-734, September.
- Giulio Cainelli & Sandro Montresor & Giuseppe Vittucci Marzetti, 2010. "Production and financial linkages in inter-firm networks: structural variety, risk-sharing and resilience," Openloc Working Papers 1018, Public policies and local development.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4392 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ho Gim & Koonchan Kim, 2009. "A study on the building of a new “output–output model” and its usefulness: based on a comparative analysis of the input–output model," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 43(3), pages 807-829, September.
- Costas Siriopoulos & Dimitrios Asteriou, 1998. "Testing for Convergence Across the Greek Regions," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(6), pages 537-546, August.
- Jones, Ronald W. & Kierzkowski, Henryk, 2005. "International fragmentation and the new economic geography," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 1-10, March.
- Ana Salomé García Muñiz & Antonio Morillas Raya & Carmen Ramos Carvajal, 2011. "Core periphery valued models in input‐output field: A scope from network theory," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 90(1), pages 111-121, March.
- Eckelman, Matthew J. & Daigo, Ichiro, 2008. "Markov chain modeling of the global technological lifetime of copper," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 265-273, September.
- Jan Oosterhaven & Dirk Stelder, 2002. "Net Multipliers Avoid Exaggerating Impacts: With A Bi-Regional Illustration for the Dutch Transportation Sector," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3), pages 533-543.
- Fidel Aroche-Reyes, 2002. "Structural Transformations and Important Coefficients in the North American Economies," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 257-273.
- Drakopoulos, Stavros & Theodossiou, Ioannis, 1991. "Kaldorian Approach to Greek Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 48989, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robinson, Sherman & Markandya, Anil, 1973. "Complexity and Adjustment in Input-Output Systems," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 35(2), pages 119-134, May.
- Sandro Montresor & Giuseppe Vittucci Marzetti, 2009. "APPLYING SOCIAL NETWORK ANALYSIS TO INPUT-OUTPUT BASED INNOVATION MATRICES: AN ILLUSTRATIVE APPLICATION TO SIX OECD TECHNOLOGICAL SYSTEMS FOR THE MIDDLE 1990s," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(2), pages 129-149.
- Giulio Cainelli & Sandro Montresor & Giuseppe Vittucci Marzetti, 2012. "Erratum to: Production and financial linkages in inter-firm networks: structural variety, risk-sharing and resilience," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 22(5), pages 1121-1121, November.
- Ana Muñiz & Antonio Raya & Carmen Carvajal, 2010. "Spanish and European innovation diffusion: a structural hole approach in the input–output field," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 44(1), pages 147-165, February.
More about this item
KeywordsInput-output analysis; network theory; structural change; resilience; contagion; Greece;
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:59369. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.