Markov chain modeling of the global technological lifetime of copper
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- I Weksler & D Freeman & G Alperovich, 1986. "Estimation of interregional trade flows: a Markov chain approach," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 18(1), pages 123-132, January.
- I Weksler & D Freeman & G Alperovich, 1986. "Estimation of Interregional Trade Flows: A Markov Chain Approach," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 18(1), pages 123-132, January.
- Pyke, David F. & Cohen, Morris A., 1994. "Multiproduct integrated production--distribution systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 18-49, April.
- Ignacio Guzman, Juan & Nishiyama, Takashi & Tilton, John E., 2005. "Trends in the intensity of copper use in Japan since 1960," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 21-27, March.
- Spatari, S. & Bertram, M. & Fuse, K. & Graedel, T. E. & Rechberger, H., 2002. "The contemporary European copper cycle: 1 year stocks and flows," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 27-42, August.
- Spatari, S. & Bertram, M. & Gordon, Robert B. & Henderson, K. & Graedel, T.E., 2005. "Twentieth century copper stocks and flows in North America: A dynamic analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 37-51, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Faye Duchin & Stephen H. Levine, 2010. "Embodied Resource Flows and Product Flows: Combining the Absorbing Markov Chain with the Input-Output Model," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 1002, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:150:y:2018:i:c:p:297-306 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Yves Courtonne & Pierre-Yves Longaretti & Julien Alapetite & Denis Dupré, 2015. "Environmental pressures embodied in the French cereals supply chain," Working Papers hal-01150067, HAL.
- Taulo, J.L. & Sebitosi, A.B., 2016. "Material and energy flow analysis of the Malawian tea industry," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 1337-1350.
- Courtonne, Jean-Yves & Alapetite, Julien & Longaretti, Pierre-Yves & Dupré, Denis & Prados, Emmanuel, 2015. "Downscaling material flow analysis: The case of the cereal supply chain in France," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 67-80.
- García Muñiz, Ana Salomé & Ramos Carvajal, Carmen, 2012. "Linkages, contagion and resilience: an input-output scope from the demand and supply side," MPRA Paper 59369, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ana Salome GARCIA MUÑIZ & Carmen RAMOS CARVAJAL, 2015. "Input-Output Linkages And Network Contagion In Greece:Demand And Supply View," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 15(2), pages 35-52.
- Jean-Yves Courtonne & Julien Alapetite & Pierre-Yves Longaretti & Denis Dupré & Emmanuel Prados, 2015. "Downscaling material flow analysis: the case of the cereals supply chain in France," Working Papers hal-01142357, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsCopper Lifetimes Markov chain modeling Recycling Global cycle In-use stock;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:67:y:2008:i:2:p:265-273. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.