Twentieth century copper stocks and flows in North America: A dynamic analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Guinee, J. B. & van den Bergh, J. C. J. M. & Boelens, J. & Fraanje, P. J. & Huppes, G. & Kandelaars, P. P. A. A. H. & Lexmond, Th. M. & Moolenaar, S. W. & Olsthoorn, A. A. & Udo de Haes, H. A., 1999. "Evaluation of risks of metal flows and accumulation in economy and environment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 47-65, July.
- Binder, Claudia & Bader, Hans-Peter & Scheidegger, Ruth & Baccini, Peter, 2001. "Dynamic models for managing durables using a stratified approach: the case of Tunja, Colombia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 191-207, August.
- Graedel, T. E. & Bertram, M. & Fuse, K. & Gordon, R. B. & Lifset, R. & Rechberger, H. & Spatari, S., 2002. "The contemporary European copper cycle: The characterization of technological copper cycles," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 9-26, August.
- Kleijn, Rene & Huele, Ruben & van der Voet, Ester, 2000. "Dynamic substance flow analysis: the delaying mechanism of stocks, with the case of PVC in Sweden," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 241-254, February.
- Bertram, M. & Graedel, T. E. & Rechberger, H. & Spatari, S., 2002. "The contemporary European copper cycle: waste management subsystem," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 43-57, August.
- Spatari, S. & Bertram, M. & Fuse, K. & Graedel, T. E. & Rechberger, H., 2002. "The contemporary European copper cycle: 1 year stocks and flows," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 27-42, August.
- van der Voet, Ester & Kleijn, Rene & Huele, Ruben & Ishikawa, Masanobu & Verkuijlen, Evert, 2002. "Predicting future emissions based on characteristics of stocks," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 223-234, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jrpoli:v:52:y:2017:i:c:p:235-244 is not listed on IDEAS
- Johansson, Nils & Krook, Joakim & Eklund, Mats, 2014. "Institutional conditions for Swedish metal production: A comparison of subsidies to metal mining and metal recycling," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 72-82.
- Chen, Wei-Qiang & Graedel, T.E., 2012. "Dynamic analysis of aluminum stocks and flows in the United States: 1900–2009," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 92-102.
- Klinglmair, Manfred & Fellner, Johann, 2011. "Historical iron and steel recovery in times of raw material shortage: The case of Austria during World War I," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 179-187.
- B. Muller, Daniel, 2006. "Stock dynamics for forecasting material flows--Case study for housing in The Netherlands," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 142-156, August.
- Ling Zhang & Zengwei Yuan & Jun Bi, 2012. "Estimation of Copper In-use Stocks in Nanjing, China," Journal of Industrial Ecology, Yale University, vol. 16(2), pages 191-202, April.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:1:p:267-:d:127885 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eckelman, Matthew J. & Daigo, Ichiro, 2008. "Markov chain modeling of the global technological lifetime of copper," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 265-273, September.
- Ermelinda M. Harper, 2008. "A Product-Level Approach to Historical Material Flow Analysis," Journal of Industrial Ecology, Yale University, vol. 12(5-6), pages 768-784, October.
- Jason Rauch, 2012. "The present understanding of Earth’s global anthrobiogeochemical metal cycles," Mineral Economics, Springer;Raw Materials Group (RMG);Luleå University of Technology, vol. 25(1), pages 7-15, July.
- Seo, Yuna & Morimoto, Shinichirou, 2014. "Comparison of dysprosium security strategies in Japan for 2010–2030," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 15-20.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:54:y:2005:i:1:p:37-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.