Predicting future emissions based on characteristics of stocks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Guinee, J. B. & van den Bergh, J. C. J. M. & Boelens, J. & Fraanje, P. J. & Huppes, G. & Kandelaars, P. P. A. A. H. & Lexmond, Th. M. & Moolenaar, S. W. & Olsthoorn, A. A. & Udo de Haes, H. A., 1999. "Evaluation of risks of metal flows and accumulation in economy and environment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 47-65, July.
- Kleijn, Rene & Huele, Ruben & van der Voet, Ester, 2000. "Dynamic substance flow analysis: the delaying mechanism of stocks, with the case of PVC in Sweden," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 241-254, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- B. Muller, Daniel, 2006. "Stock dynamics for forecasting material flows--Case study for housing in The Netherlands," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 142-156, August.
- Spatari, S. & Bertram, M. & Gordon, Robert B. & Henderson, K. & Graedel, T.E., 2005. "Twentieth century copper stocks and flows in North America: A dynamic analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 37-51, July.
- Binder, Claudia R. & Hofer, Christoph & Wiek, Arnim & Scholz, Roland W., 2004. "Transition towards improved regional wood flows by integrating material flux analysis and agent analysis: the case of Appenzell Ausserrhoden, Switzerland," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 1-17, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:41:y:2002:i:2:p:223-234. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.