Dynamic stock modelling: A method for the identification and estimation of future waste streams and emissions based on past production and product stock characteristics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kleijn, Rene & Huele, Ruben & van der Voet, Ester, 2000. "Dynamic substance flow analysis: the delaying mechanism of stocks, with the case of PVC in Sweden," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 241-254, February.
- Gijbels, Irène & Rousson, Valentin, 2001. "A nonparametric least-squares test for checking a polynomial relationship," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 253-261, February.
- Moore, David J. & Tilton, John E. & Shields, Deborah J., 1996. "Economic growth and the demand for construction materials," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 197-205, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Minxi & Chen, Wu & Zhou, Yang & Li, Xin, 2017. "Assessment of potential copper scrap in China and policy recommendation," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 235-244.
- Kleijn, René & van der Voet, Ester & Udo de Haes, Helias A., 2008. "The need for combining IEA and IE tools: The potential effects of a global ban on PVC on climate change," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 266-281, April.
- Shigetomi, Yosuke & Nansai, Keisuke & Kagawa, Shigemi & Kondo, Yasushi & Tohno, Susumu, 2017. "Economic and social determinants of global physical flows of critical metals," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 107-113.
- Tsiliyannis, Christos Aristeides, 2018. "Markov chain modeling and forecasting of product returns in remanufacturing based on stock mean-age," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 271(2), pages 474-489.
- Taulo, J.L. & Sebitosi, A.B., 2016. "Material and energy flow analysis of the Malawian tea industry," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 1337-1350.
- Liu, Jian & An, Rui & Xiao, Rongge & Yang, Yongwei & Wang, Gaoshang & Wang, Qian, 2017. "Implications from substance flow analysis, supply chain and supplier’ risk evaluation in iron and steel industry in Mainland China," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 272-282.
- Wu, Jiechen & Franzén, Daniel & Malmström, Maria E., 2016. "Nutrient flows following changes in source strengths, land use and climate in an urban catchment, Råcksta Träsk in Stockholm, Sweden," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 338(C), pages 69-77.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:30:y:2005:i:8:p:1353-1363. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.