Implications from substance flow analysis, supply chain and supplier’ risk evaluation in iron and steel industry in Mainland China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Graedel, T. E. & Bertram, M. & Fuse, K. & Gordon, R. B. & Lifset, R. & Rechberger, H. & Spatari, S., 2002. "The contemporary European copper cycle: The characterization of technological copper cycles," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 9-26, August.
- Elshkaki, Ayman & van der Voet, Ester & Timmermans, Veerle & Van Holderbeke, Mirja, 2005. "Dynamic stock modelling: A method for the identification and estimation of future waste streams and emissions based on past production and product stock characteristics," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 1353-1363.
- Sun, Wei & Dong, Kaiqiang & Zhao, Tianyu, 2017. "Market demand dynamic induced mechanism in China's steel industry," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 13-21.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guo, Sui & Li, Huajiao & An, Haizhong & Sun, Qingru & Hao, Xiaoqing & Liu, Yanxin, 2019. "Steel product prices transmission activities in the midstream industrial chain and global markets," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 56-71.
- Shule Li & Jingjing Yan & Qiuming Pei & Jinghua Sha & Siyu Mou & Yong Xiao, 2019. "Risk Identification and Evaluation of the Long-term Supply of Manganese Mines in China Based on the VW-BGR Method," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(9), pages 1-23, May.
More about this item
KeywordsSubstance flow analysis; Supply chain; Supplier’ risk evaluation; Iron and steel; Industrial structure;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jrpoli:v:51:y:2017:i:c:p:272-282. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30467 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.