Trends in the intensity of copper use in Japan since 1960
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rawashdeh, Rami Al & Xavier-Oliveira, Emanuel & Maxwell, Philip, 2016. "The potash market and its future prospects," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 154-163.
- Ageeva Svetlana & Suslov Nikita, 2005. "Energy Consumption and GDP in Market and Transitional Economies," EERC Working Paper Series 05-05e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Crompton, Paul, 2015. "Explaining variation in steel consumption in the OECD," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 239-246.
- Eckelman, Matthew J. & Daigo, Ichiro, 2008. "Markov chain modeling of the global technological lifetime of copper," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 265-273, September.
- Pothen, Frank & Welsch, Heinz, 2017. "Economic Development and Material Use. Evidence from International Panel Data," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-588, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Ismail Oladimeji Soile, 2013. "Intensity of Use Hypothesis: Analysis of Selected Asian Countries with Structural Differences," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 3(1), pages 1-9.
- Jaunky, Vishal Chandr, 2012. "Is there a material Kuznets curve for aluminium? evidence from rich countries," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 296-307.
- Wårell, Linda, 2014. "Trends and developments in long-term steel demand – The intensity-of-use hypothesis revisited," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 134-143.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jrpoli:v:30:y:2005:i:1:p:21-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30467 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .