A study on the building of a new “output–output model” and its usefulness: based on a comparative analysis of the input–output model
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 43 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.com/journal/168|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michael Sonis & J. D. Hewings & Jiemin Guo, 2000. "A New Image of Classical Key Sector Analysis: Minimum Information Decomposition of the Leontief Inverse," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 401-423.
- Gim, Ho Un & Kim, Koonchan, 1998. "The General Relation between Two Different Notions of Direct and Indirect Input Requirements," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 199-208, January.
- Nijkamp, Peter & Oosterhaven, Jan & Ouwersloot, Hans & Rietveld, Piet, 1992.
"Qualitative data and error measurement in input-output analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 408-418, October.
- Nijkamp, P., 1990. "Qualitative data and error measurement in input-output analysis," Serie Research Memoranda 0092, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Erik Dietzenbacher, 2005. "More on multipliers," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 421-426. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:43:y:2009:i:3:p:807-829. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.