A critical comment on Oosterhaven–Stelder net multipliers
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 41 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.com/journal/168|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Oosterhaven, Jan, 2004. "On the definition of key sectors and the stability of net versus gross multipliers," Research Report 04C01, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Jan Oosterhaven & Ed C van der Knijff & Gerard J Eding, 2003.
"Estimating interregional economic impacts: an evaluation of nonsurvey, semisurvey, and full-survey methods,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 35(1), pages 5-18, January.
- Jan Oosterhaven & Ed C van der Knijff & Gerard J Eding, 2003. "Estimating Interregional Economic Impacts: An Evaluation of Nonsurvey, Semisurvey, and Full-Survey Methods," Environment and Planning A, SAGE Publishing, vol. 35(1), pages 5-18, January.
- Erik Dietzenbacher, 2005. "More on multipliers," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 421-426.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:04c01 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:41:y:2007:i:2:p:249-271. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.