A new kind of production and value-added multiplier for assessing the scale and structure effects of demand shocks in input–output frameworks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Erik Dietzenbacher, 2002. "Interregional Multipliers: Looking Backward, Looking Forward," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(2), pages 125-136.
- Ciaschini, Maurizio & Socci, Claudio, 2007. "Final demand impact on output: A macro multiplier approach," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 115-132.
- Ciaschini, Maurizio, 1989. "Scale and structure in economic modelling," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 355-373, October.
- Louis Mesnard, 2007.
"A critical comment on Oosterhaven–Stelder net multipliers,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 41(2), pages 249-271, June.
- Louis De Mesnard, 2007. "A critical comment on Oosterhaven–Stelder net multipliers," Post-Print halshs-00114634, HAL.
- Jan Oosterhaven & Dirk Stelder, 2002. "Net Multipliers Avoid Exaggerating Impacts: With A Bi-Regional Illustration for the Dutch Transportation Sector," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3), pages 533-543.
- JoÃ£o Ferreira do Amaral & JoÃ£o Dias & JoÃ£o Carlos Lopes, 2007. "Complexity as Interdependence in Inputâ€“Output Systems," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 39(7), pages 1770-1782, July.
- Erik Dietzenbacher, 2005. "More on multipliers," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 421-426.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- João Carlos Lopes & João Ferreira do Amaral, 2013.
"The Structure and Evolution of Production, Employment and Human Capital in Portugal: an Input-Output Approach,"
Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra, issue 38, pages 9-28, December.
- João Carlos Lopes & João Ferreira do Amaral, 2013. "The Structure and Evolution of Production, Employment and Human Capital in Portugal: an Input-Output Approach," Working Papers Department of Economics 2013/24, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Afonso, António & Gomes, Pedro & Taamouti, Abderrahim, 2014.
"Sovereign credit ratings, market volatility, and financial gains,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 20-33.
- António Afonso & Pedro Gomes & Abderrahim Taamouti, 2014. "Sovereign credit ratings, market volatility, and financial gains," Working Papers Department of Economics 2014/06, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Afonso, António & Gomes, Pedro & Taamouti, Abderrahim, 2014. "Sovereign credit ratings, market volatility, and financial gains," Working Paper Series 1654, European Central Bank.
- Antonio Carlos Moretto & João Dias & João Carlos Lopes, & Rossana Lott Rodrigues, 2013. "Effects of demand shocks in the Brazilian economy: new production and value added multipliers," Working Papers Department of Economics 2013/22, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
More about this item
KeywordsC67; D57; R15;
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:49:y:2012:i:1:p:103-115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.