A new kind of production and value-added multiplier for assessing the scale and structure effects of demand shocks in input–output frameworks
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 49 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.com/journal/168|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Erik Dietzenbacher, 2002. "Interregional Multipliers: Looking Backward, Looking Forward," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(2), pages 125-136.
- Ciaschini, Maurizio & Socci, Claudio, 2007. "Final demand impact on output: A macro multiplier approach," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 115-132.
- Ciaschini, Maurizio, 1989. "Scale and structure in economic modelling," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 355-373, October.
- Louis Mesnard, 2007.
"A critical comment on Oosterhaven–Stelder net multipliers,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 41(2), pages 249-271, June.
- Louis De Mesnard, 2007. "A critical comment on Oosterhaven–Stelder net multipliers," Post-Print halshs-00114634, HAL.
- Jan Oosterhaven & Dirk Stelder, 2002. "Net Multipliers Avoid Exaggerating Impacts: With A Bi-Regional Illustration for the Dutch Transportation Sector," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3), pages 533-543.
- JoÃ£o Ferreira do Amaral & JoÃ£o Dias & JoÃ£o Carlos Lopes, 2007. "Complexity as Interdependence in Inputâ€“Output Systems," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 39(7), pages 1770-1782, July.
- Erik Dietzenbacher, 2005. "More on multipliers," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 421-426. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)