Final demand impact on output: A macro multiplier approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Graham Pyatt, 2001. "Some Early Multiplier Models of the Relationship between Income Distribution and Production Structure," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 139-163.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:28:y:2004:i:18:p:a0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ciaschini, Maurizio, 1989. "Scale and structure in economic modelling," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 355-373, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maurizio Ciaschini, Rosita Pretaroli, Francesca Severini, Claudio Socci, 2010.
"The economic impact of the Green Certificate market through the Macro Multiplier approach,"
26-2010, Macerata University, Department of Studies on Economic Development (DiSSE), revised May 2010.
- Maurizio Ciaschini & Francesca Severini, 2010. "The Economic Impact of the Green Certificate Market through the Macro Multiplier Approach," Working Papers 2010.105, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Maurizio Ciaschini & Rosita Pretaroli & Claudio Socci, 2009.
"A Convenient Multisectoral Policy Control For Ict In The Us Economy,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(4), pages 660-685, November.
- Maurizio Ciaschini & Rosita Pretaroli & Claudio Socci, 2007. "A convenient multi sectoral policy control for ICT in the USA economy," Working Papers 11-2007, Macerata University, Department of Studies on Economic Development (DiSSE), revised Mar 2009.
- João Do Amaral & João Dias & João Lopes, 2012. "A new kind of production and value-added multiplier for assessing the scale and structure effects of demand shocks in input–output frameworks," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 49(1), pages 103-115, August.
- Olajide S. Oladipo, 2012. "An analysis of sectoral exchange rate pass-through effects on a small open economy using the Leontief Input-Output technique," International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(1), pages 47-65.
- Ciaschini, Maurizio & Pretaroli, Rosita & Socci, Claudio, 2011. "Balance, Manhattan norm and Euclidean distance of industrial policies for the US," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 204-226, September.
- Claudio Socci & Maurizio Ciaschini & Lorenzo Toffoli, 2015.
"Education services and reallocation of government expenditure,"
International Journal of Education Economics and Development,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(1), pages 38-58.
- Maurizio Ciaschini & Claudio Socci & Lorenzo Toffoli, 2014. "Education Services and Reallocation of Government Expenditure," Working Papers 73-2014, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised Dec 2015.
- Y. Ali, M. Ciaschini & R. Pretaroli & F. Severini & C. Socci, 2014. "Economic relevance of Tourism industry: the Italian case," Working Papers 72-2014, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised Dec 2015.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:29:y:2007:i:1:p:115-132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .