Socio-economic studies with social accounting and socio-demographic Matrices. An (attempted) application to Mozambique
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Graham Pyatt, 2001. "Some Early Multiplier Models of the Relationship between Income Distribution and Production Structure," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 139-163.
- Pyatt, Graham, 1985. "Commodity Balances and National Accounts: A SAM Perspective," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 31(2), pages 155-169, June.
- Santos, Susana, 2010.
"A quantitative approach to the effects of social policy measures. An application to Portugal, using Social Accounting Matrices,"
23612, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Susana Santos, 2010. "A quantitative approach to the effects of social policy measures. An application to Portugal, using Social Accounting Matrices," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_33, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Blades, Derek W, 1975. "Subsistence Activities in the National Accounts of Developing Countries with Special Reference to Latin America," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 21(4), pages 391-410, December.
- Keuning, Steven J & de Ruijter, Willem A, 1988. "Guidelines to the Construction of a Social Accounting Matrix," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 34(1), pages 71-100, March.
- Stone, Richard, 1997. "The Accounts of Society," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(6), pages 17-29, December.
- Santos, Susana G., 2004. "Portuguese net borrowing and the government budget balance: A SAM approach," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 703-717, September.
- Susana Santos, 2007. "Modelling economic circuit flows in a social accounting matrix framework. An application to Portugal," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(14), pages 1753-1771.
- Jeffrey Round, 2003. "Constructing SAMs for Development Policy Analysis: Lessons Learned and Challenges Ahead," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 161-183.
- Stone, Richard, 1982. "Working with What We Have: How Can Existing Data Be Used in the Construction and Analysis of Socio-Demographic Matrices?," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 28(3), pages 291-303, September.
- Graham Pyatt, 1999. "Some Relationships between T-Accounts, Input-Output Tables and Social Accounting Matrices," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 365-387.
- Pyatt, Graham, 1988. "A SAM approach to modeling," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 327-352.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial Accounting Matrix; National Accounts; Socio-Demographic Matrices;
- C82 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Macroeconomic Data; Data Access
- E16 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Social Accounting Matrix
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-15 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:47999. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.