Measuring (socio-)economic systems using the SNA. A SAM approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Graham Pyatt, 2001. "Some Early Multiplier Models of the Relationship between Income Distribution and Production Structure," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 139-163.
- Pyatt, Graham, 1985. "Commodity Balances and National Accounts: A SAM Perspective," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 31(2), pages 155-169, June.
- Santos, Susana, 2010.
"A quantitative approach to the effects of social policy measures. An application to Portugal, using Social Accounting Matrices,"
23612, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Susana Santos, 2010. "A quantitative approach to the effects of social policy measures. An application to Portugal, using Social Accounting Matrices," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_33, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Keuning, Steven J & de Ruijter, Willem A, 1988. "Guidelines to the Construction of a Social Accounting Matrix," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 34(1), pages 71-100, March.
- Santos, Susana G., 2004. "Portuguese net borrowing and the government budget balance: A SAM approach," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 703-717, September.
- Susana Santos, 2007. "Modelling economic circuit flows in a social accounting matrix framework. An application to Portugal," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(14), pages 1753-1771.
- Jeffrey Round, 2003. "Constructing SAMs for Development Policy Analysis: Lessons Learned and Challenges Ahead," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 161-183.
- Alan Roe, 2003. "Asymmetries between Rich and Poor Countries in Financial Crisis Responses: The Need for a Flow-of-Funds Approach," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 233-257.
- Graham Pyatt, 1999. "Some Relationships between T-Accounts, Input-Output Tables and Social Accounting Matrices," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 365-387.
- Pyatt, Graham, 1988. "A SAM approach to modeling," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 327-352.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Santos, Susana, 2017. "An approach to the structural features of the socio-economic activity of a country based on a Social Accounting Matrix.Evidences and multiplier effects on distribution of income," MPRA Paper 79727, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial Accounting Matrix; National Accounts;
- C82 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Macroeconomic Data; Data Access
- E01 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Measurement and Data on National Income and Product Accounts and Wealth; Environmental Accounts
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:32758. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .