The Accounts of Society
Prize Lecture to the memory of Alfred Nobel, December 8, 1984
Keywords: National accounts;
Other versions of this item:
- E01 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Measurement and Data on National Income and Product Accounts and Wealth; Environmental Accounts
- M. Sirgy & Alex Michalos & Abbott Ferriss & Richard Easterlin & Donald Patrick & William Pavot, 2006. "The Qualityity-of-Life (QOL) Research Movement: Past, Present, and Future," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 76(3), pages 343-466, 05.
- Akhabbar, Amanar & Antille, Gabrielle & Fontela, Emilio & Pulido, Antonio, 2011.
"Input-Output in Europe: Trends in Research and Applications,"
Editions NecPlus, vol. 2011(01), pages 75-99, March.
- Akhabbar, Amanar & Antille, Gabrielle & Fontela, Emilio & Pulido, Antonio, 2011. "Input-Output in Europe: Trends in Research and Application," MPRA Paper 30208, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bolt, Jutta & Hillbom, Ellen, 2013. "Social Structures and Income Distribution in Colonial sub-Saharan Africa. The Case of Bechuanaland Protectorate 1936-1964," Lund Papers in Economic History 130, Department of Economic History, Lund University.
- Santos, Susana, 2013. "Socio-economic studies with social accounting and socio-demographic Matrices. An (attempted) application to Mozambique," MPRA Paper 47999, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dennis J. Fixler & Jeremy J. Nalewaik, 2007. "News, noise, and estimates of the "true" unobserved state of the economy," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2007-34, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Dennis J. Fixler & Jeremy Nalewaik, 2010. "News, Noise, and Estimates of the "True" Unobserved State of the Economy," BEA Working Papers 0068, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Prof. Dr. Bernd Meyer & Gerd Ahlert & Roland Zieschank & Prof. Dr. Hans Diefenbacher, 2012. "Grundstrukturen eines nachhaltigen Wohlfahrtsmodells und Implikationen für die Politik," GWS Discussion Paper Series 12-6, GWS - Institute of Economic Structures Research.
- Susana Santos, 2014. "Studying the informal aspects of the activity of countries with Social Accounting and Socio- Demographic Matrices," Working Papers Department of Economics 2014/17, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Prof. Dr. Bernd Meyer & Gerd Ahlert & Roland Zieschank & Prof. Dr. Hans Diefenbacher, 2013. "Basic Structures and Political Implications of a Sustainable Welfare Model," GWS Discussion Paper Series 13-2, GWS - Institute of Economic Structures Research.
- Santos, Susana, 2014. "Studying the Socio-Economics of Ageing using Social Accounting and Socio-Demographic Matrices. An application to Portugal," MPRA Paper 53858, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dale Jorgenson & Eric Yip, 2001. "Whatever Happened to Productivity Growth?," NBER Chapters,in: New Developments in Productivity Analysis, pages 509-540 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Susana Santos, 2013. "Socio-Economic Studies with Social Accounting and Sociodemographic Matrices. An application to Portugal," Working Papers Department of Economics 2013/16, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- D.P. Doessel & Ruth F.G. Williams, 2012. "The New Welfare Measures," Working Papers 2012.07, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Arby, Muhammad Farooq, 2008. "Some Issues in the National Income Accounts of Pakistan (Rebasing, Quarterly and Provincial Accounts and Growth Accounting)," MPRA Paper 32048, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Motaz KHORSHID, "undated". "An Energy Economy Interaction Model for Egypt - Results of alternative Price Reform Policies," EcoMod2009 21500051, EcoMod.
- Lawrence Klein, 2003. "Some Potential Linkages for Input-Output Analysis with Flow-of-Funds," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 269-277.
- Bryant John R. & Graham Patrick, 2015. "A Bayesian Approach to Population Estimation with Administrative Data," Journal of Official Statistics, De Gruyter Open, vol. 31(3), pages 475-487, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:nobelp:1984_001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed