The Accounts of Society
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bolt, Jutta & Hillbom, Ellen, 2013. "Social Structures and Income Distribution in Colonial sub-Saharan Africa. The Case of Bechuanaland Protectorate 1936-1964," Lund Papers in Economic History 130, Lund University, Department of Economic History.
- Dennis J. Fixler & Jeremy J. Nalewaik, 2007.
"News, noise, and estimates of the "true" unobserved state of the economy,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2007-34, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Dennis J. Fixler & Jeremy Nalewaik, 2010. "News, Noise, and Estimates of the "True" Unobserved State of the Economy," BEA Working Papers 0068, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Prof. Dr. Bernd Meyer & Gerd Ahlert & Roland Zieschank & Prof. Dr. Hans Diefenbacher, 2012. "Grundstrukturen eines nachhaltigen Wohlfahrtsmodells und Implikationen für die Politik," GWS Discussion Paper Series 12-6, GWS - Institute of Economic Structures Research.
- Susana Santos, 2014. "Studying the informal aspects of the activity of countries with Social Accounting and Socio- Demographic Matrices," Working Papers Department of Economics 2014/17, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Prof. Dr. Bernd Meyer & Gerd Ahlert & Roland Zieschank & Prof. Dr. Hans Diefenbacher, 2013. "Basic Structures and Political Implications of a Sustainable Welfare Model," GWS Discussion Paper Series 13-2, GWS - Institute of Economic Structures Research.
- Santos, Susana, 2014. "Studying the Socio-Economics of Ageing using Social Accounting and Socio-Demographic Matrices. An application to Portugal," MPRA Paper 53858, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dale Jorgenson & Eric Yip, 2001. "Whatever Happened to Productivity Growth?," NBER Chapters,in: New Developments in Productivity Analysis, pages 509-540 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- D.P. Doessel & Ruth F.G. Williams, 2012. "The New Welfare Measures," Working Papers 2012.07, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Motaz KHORSHID, "undated". "An Energy Economy Interaction Model for Egypt - Results of alternative Price Reform Policies," EcoMod2009 21500051, EcoMod.
- Lawrence Klein, 2003. "Some Potential Linkages for Input-Output Analysis with Flow-of-Funds," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 269-277.
- Bryant John R. & Graham Patrick, 2015. "A Bayesian Approach to Population Estimation with Administrative Data," Journal of Official Statistics, De Gruyter Open, vol. 31(3), pages 475-487, September.
- Akhabbar, Amanar & Antille, Gabrielle & Fontela, Emilio & Pulido, Antonio, 2011.
"Input-Output in Europe: Trends in Research and Applications,"
Editions NecPlus, vol. 2011(01), pages 75-99, March.
- Akhabbar, Amanar & Antille, Gabrielle & Fontela, Emilio & Pulido, Antonio, 2011. "Input-Output in Europe: Trends in Research and Application," MPRA Paper 30208, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Sirgy & Alex Michalos & Abbott Ferriss & Richard Easterlin & Donald Patrick & William Pavot, 2006. "The Qualityity-of-Life (QOL) Research Movement: Past, Present, and Future," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 76(3), pages 343-466, May.
- Santos, Susana, 2013. "Socio-economic studies with social accounting and socio-demographic Matrices. An (attempted) application to Mozambique," MPRA Paper 47999, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:bla:istatr:v:85:y:2017:i:2:p:355-370 is not listed on IDEAS
- Susana Santos, 2013. "Socio-Economic Studies with Social Accounting and Sociodemographic Matrices. An application to Portugal," Working Papers Department of Economics 2013/16, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Arby, Muhammad Farooq, 2008. "Some Issues in the National Income Accounts of Pakistan (Rebasing, Quarterly and Provincial Accounts and Growth Accounting)," MPRA Paper 32048, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- E01 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Measurement and Data on National Income and Product Accounts and Wealth; Environmental Accounts
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:87:y:1997:i:6:p:17-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.