A convenient multi sectoral policy control for ICT in the USA economy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Maurizio Ciaschini & Rosita Pretaroli & Claudio Socci, 2009. "A Convenient Multisectoral Policy Control For Ict In The Us Economy," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(4), pages 660-685, November.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey I. Bernstein, 2000. "Canadian Manufacturing, U.S. R&D Spillovers, And Communication Infrastructure," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 82(4), pages 608-615, November.
- Dale W. Jorgenson, 2001. "Information Technology and the U.S. Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(1), pages 1-32, March.
- Ciaschini, Maurizio & Socci, Claudio, 2007. "Final demand impact on output: A macro multiplier approach," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 115-132.
- Ciaschini, Maurizio, 1989. "Scale and structure in economic modelling," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 355-373, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maurizio Ciaschini, Rosita Pretaroli, Francesca Severini, Claudio Socci, 2010.
"The economic impact of the Green Certificate market through the Macro Multiplier approach,"
26-2010, Macerata University, Department of Studies on Economic Development (DiSSE), revised May 2010.
- Maurizio Ciaschini & Francesca Severini, 2010. "The Economic Impact of the Green Certificate Market through the Macro Multiplier Approach," Working Papers 2010.105, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Maurizio Ciaschini & Andrea Karim El Meligi & Nicoleta Anca Matei & Rosita Pretaroli & Claudio Socci, 2015. "European Structural Funds and Labor Force Requirement in Romania," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(4), pages 134-153, December.
- Ciaschini, Maurizio & Pretaroli, Rosita & Socci, Claudio, 2011. "Balance, Manhattan norm and Euclidean distance of industrial policies for the US," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 204-226, September.
- Y. Ali, M. Ciaschini & R. Pretaroli & F. Severini & C. Socci, 2014. "Economic relevance of Tourism industry: the Italian case," Working Papers 72-2014, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised Dec 2015.
More about this item
KeywordsIO model; Structural Change; Multipliers Analysis; ICT;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2008-11-11 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2008-11-11 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcr:wpaper:wpaper00011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlo Sampaoli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dsmacit.html .