Scale and structure in economic modelling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maurizio Ciaschini & Francesca Severini, 2010.
"The Economic Impact of the Green Certificate Market through the Macro Multiplier Approach,"
2010.105, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Maurizio Ciaschini, Rosita Pretaroli, Francesca Severini, Claudio Socci, 2010. "The economic impact of the Green Certificate market through the Macro Multiplier approach," Working Papers 26-2010, Macerata University, Department of Studies on Economic Development (DiSSE), revised May 2010.
- Joao Lopes & J. F. Amaral & J. Dias, "undated". "Scale and Structure Effects of Final Demand Shocks: Measuring Interindustry Linkages in National and Regional Economies," Regional and Urban Modeling 283600057, EcoMod.
- Maurizio Ciaschini & Rosita Pretaroli & Claudio Socci, 2009.
"A Convenient Multisectoral Policy Control For Ict In The Us Economy,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(4), pages 660-685, November.
- Maurizio Ciaschini & Rosita Pretaroli & Claudio Socci, 2007. "A convenient multi sectoral policy control for ICT in the USA economy," Working Papers 11-2007, Macerata University, Department of Studies on Economic Development (DiSSE), revised Mar 2009.
- Ciaschini, Maurizio & Socci, Claudio, 2005. "Multiplier impact of wine activity on inter-industry interactions," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 6(2), August.
- João Do Amaral & João Dias & João Lopes, 2012. "A new kind of production and value-added multiplier for assessing the scale and structure effects of demand shocks in input–output frameworks," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 49(1), pages 103-115, August.
- Y. Ali, M. Ciaschini & R. Pretaroli & F. Severini & C. Socci, 2014. "Economic relevance of Tourism industry: the Italian case," Working Papers 72-2014, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised Dec 2015.
- Ciaschini, Maurizio & Socci, Claudio, 2007. "Final demand impact on output: A macro multiplier approach," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 115-132.
- Maurizio Ciaschini & Rosita Pretaroli & Claudio Socci, 2006. "A convenient policy control through the Macro Multiplier Approach," Working Papers 02-2006, Macerata University, Department of Studies on Economic Development (DiSSE), revised Nov 2008.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:6:y:1989:i:4:p:355-373. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.