ICT Stochastic Externalities and Growth: Missed Opportunities, Beyond Sustainability or What?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mun, S-B. & Nadiri, M.I., 2002. "Information Technology Externalities: Empirical Evidence from 42 U.S. Industries," Working Papers 02-03, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Barro, Robert J, 1990.
"Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogenous Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 103-126, October.
- Robert J. Barro, 1988. "Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogenous Growth," NBER Working Papers 2588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, R.J., 1988. "Government Spending In A Simple Model Of Endogenous Growth," RCER Working Papers 130, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Barro, Robert J., 1990. "Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogeneous Growth," Scholarly Articles 3451296, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Maggi, Bernardo & Muro, Daniel, 2013. "A multi-country non-linear dynamical model for the study of European growth based on technology and business services," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 173-187.
- Lipsey, Richard G. & Carlaw, Kenneth I. & Bekar, Clifford T., 2005. "Economic Transformations: General Purpose Technologies and Long-Term Economic Growth," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199290895.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Angelo Castaldo & Alessandro Fiorini & Bernardo Maggi, 2016. "Measuring (in a time of crisis) the impact of broadband connections on economic growth: an OECD panel analysis," DSS Empirical Economics and Econometrics Working Papers Series 2016/1, Centre for Empirical Economics and Econometrics, Department of Statistics, "Sapienza" University of Rome.
More about this item
KeywordsGrowth and externalities; ICT; Technology; Business Services; Panel Data Econometrics;
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-05-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-ICT-2014-05-24 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-ORE-2014-05-24 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sas:wpaper:20144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stefano Fachin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ddrosit.html .