Report NEP-ORE-2014-05-24This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Drew D. Creal & Jing Cynthia Wu, 2014. "Estimation of Affine Term Structure Models with Spanned or Unspanned Stochastic Volatility," NBER Working Papers 20115, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mogens Bladt & Samuel Finch & Michael Sørensen, 2014. "Simulation of multivariate diffusion bridges," CREATES Research Papers 2014-16, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Dietrichson, Jens & Jochem, Torsten, 2014. "Organizational coordination and costly communication with boundedly rational agents," Comparative Institutional Analysis Working Paper Series 2014:1, Lund University, Comparative Institutional Analysis, School of Economics and Management.
- Gupta, Narain & Dutta, Goutam & Fourer, Robert, 2014. "A Multi-Period Two Stage Stochastic Programming Based Decision Support System for Strategic Planning in Process Industries: A Case of an Integrated Iron and Steel Company," IIMA Working Papers WP2014-04-04, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Tsunehiro Ishihara & Yasuhiro Omori & Manabu Asai, 2014. "Matrix Exponential Stochastic Volatility with Cross Leverage," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-932, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Bernardo Maggi, 2014. "ICT Stochastic Externalities and Growth: Missed Opportunities, Beyond Sustainability or What?," DSS Empirical Economics and Econometrics Working Papers Series 2014/4, Centre for Empirical Economics and Econometrics, Department of Statistics, "Sapienza" University of Rome.
- Oscar Claveria & Enric Monte & Salvador Torra, 2014. "“A multivariate neural network approach to tourism demand forecasting”," IREA Working Papers 201417, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised May 2014.
- Colombo, Massimo G. & Mohammadi, Ali & Lamastra, Cristina Rossi, 2014. "Innovative business models for high-tech entrepreneurial ventures: the organizational design challenges," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 366, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Ron N. Borkovsky & Paul B. Ellickson & Brett R. Gordon & Victor Aguirregabiria & Gardete Pedro, 2014. "Multiplicity of Equilibria and Information Structures in Empirical Games: Challenges and Prospects," Working Papers tecipa-510, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Benjamin David, 2014. "Contribution of ICT on Labor Market Polarization: an Evolutionary Approach," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-25, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.