Shared producer and consumer responsibility -- Theory and practice
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Miyazawa, Kenichi, 1966. "Internal and External Matrix Multipliers in the Input-Output Model," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 7(1), pages 38-55, June.
- J M Szyrmer, 1992. "Input - output coefficients and multipliers from a total flow perspective," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 24(7), pages 921-937, July.
- Ferng, Jiun-Jiun, 2003. "Allocating the responsibility of CO2 over-emissions from the perspectives of benefit principle and ecological deficit," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 121-141, August.
- Pontus Cerin, 2006. "Introducing Value Chain Stewardship (VCS)," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 39-61, March.
- Princen, Thomas, 1999. "Consumption and environment: some conceptual issues," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 347-363, December.
- Manfred Lenzen & Lise-Lotte Pade & Jesper Munksgaard, 2004. "CO2 Multipliers in Multi-region Input-Output Models," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 391-412.
- Bastianoni, Simone & Pulselli, Federico Maria & Tiezzi, Enzo, 2004. "The problem of assigning responsibility for greenhouse gas emissions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 253-257, July.
- Heimler, Alberto, 1991. "Linkages and Vertical Integration in the Chinese Economy," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(2), pages 261-267, May.
- Wyckoff, Andrew W. & Roop, Joseph M., 1994. "The embodiment of carbon in imports of manufactured products : Implications for international agreements on greenhouse gas emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 187-194, March.
- Jeong, Ki-Jun, 1982. "Direct and indirect requirements: A correct economic interpretation of the Hawkins-Simon conditions," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 349-356.
- Cerin, Pontus & Karlson, Lennart, 2002. "Business incentives for sustainability: a property rights approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 13-22, January.
- Jan Oosterhaven & Dirk Stelder, 2002. "Net Multipliers Avoid Exaggerating Impacts: With A Bi-Regional Illustration for the Dutch Transportation Sector," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3), pages 533-543.
- Hamilton, Clive & Turton, Hal, 2002. "Determinants of emissions growth in OECD countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 63-71, January.
- Louis de Mesnard, 2002. "NoteAbout the Concept of "Net Multipliers"," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3), pages 545-548.
- Kondo, Y. & Moriguchi, Y. & Shimizu, H., 1998. "CO2 Emissions in Japan: Influences of imports and exports," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 59(2-3), pages 163-174, February.
- Graham Treloar, 1997. "Extracting Embodied Energy Paths from Input-Output Tables: Towards an Input-Output-based Hybrid Energy Analysis Method," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(4), pages 375-391.
- Spangenberg, Joachim H. & Lorek, Sylvia, 2002. "Environmentally sustainable household consumption: from aggregate environmental pressures to priority fields of action," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2-3), pages 127-140, December.
- Erik Dietzenbacher, 2005. "More on multipliers," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 421-426.
- Cerin, Pontus, 2006. "Bringing economic opportunity into line with environmental influence: A discussion on the Coase theorem and the Porter and van der Linde hypothesis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 209-225, February.
- Jeong, Ki-Jun, 1984. "The relation between two different notions of direct and indirect input requirements," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 473-476.
- Leontief, Wassily, 1970. "Environmental Repercussions and the Economic Structure: An Input-Output Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 52(3), pages 262-271, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:61:y:2007:i:1:p:27-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.