Shared producer and consumer responsibility -- Theory and practice
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Miyazawa, Kenichi, 1966. "Internal and External Matrix Multipliers in the Input-Output Model," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 7(1), pages 38-55, June.
- J M Szyrmer, 1992. "Input - output coefficients and multipliers from a total flow perspective," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 24(7), pages 921-937, July.
- Ferng, Jiun-Jiun, 2003. "Allocating the responsibility of CO2 over-emissions from the perspectives of benefit principle and ecological deficit," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 121-141, August.
- Pontus Cerin, 2006. "Introducing Value Chain Stewardship (VCS)," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 39-61, 03.
- Princen, Thomas, 1999. "Consumption and environment: some conceptual issues," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 347-363, December.
- Manfred Lenzen & Lise-Lotte Pade & Jesper Munksgaard, 2004. "CO2 Multipliers in Multi-region Input-Output Models," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 391-412.
- Heimler, Alberto, 1991. "Linkages and Vertical Integration in the Chinese Economy," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(2), pages 261-267, May.
- Bastianoni, Simone & Pulselli, Federico Maria & Tiezzi, Enzo, 2004. "The problem of assigning responsibility for greenhouse gas emissions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 253-257, July.
- Wyckoff, Andrew W. & Roop, Joseph M., 1994. "The embodiment of carbon in imports of manufactured products : Implications for international agreements on greenhouse gas emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 187-194, March.
- Jeong, Ki-Jun, 1982. "Direct and indirect requirements: A correct economic interpretation of the Hawkins-Simon conditions," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 349-356.
- Cerin, Pontus & Karlson, Lennart, 2002. "Business incentives for sustainability: a property rights approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 13-22, January.
- Jan Oosterhaven & Dirk Stelder, 2002. "Net Multipliers Avoid Exaggerating Impacts: With A Bi-Regional Illustration for the Dutch Transportation Sector," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3), pages 533-543.
- Hamilton, Clive & Turton, Hal, 2002. "Determinants of emissions growth in OECD countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 63-71, January.
- Louis de Mesnard, 2002.
"NoteAbout the Concept of "Net Multipliers","
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3), pages 545-548.
- Louis De Mesnard, 2002. "Note about the concept of ‘Net Multipliers'," Post-Print halshs-00068421, HAL.
- Kondo, Y. & Moriguchi, Y. & Shimizu, H., 1998. "CO2 Emissions in Japan: Influences of imports and exports," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 59(2-3), pages 163-174, February.
- Graham Treloar, 1997. "Extracting Embodied Energy Paths from Input-Output Tables: Towards an Input-Output-based Hybrid Energy Analysis Method," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(4), pages 375-391.
- Spangenberg, Joachim H. & Lorek, Sylvia, 2002. "Environmentally sustainable household consumption: from aggregate environmental pressures to priority fields of action," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2-3), pages 127-140, December.
- Erik Dietzenbacher, 2005. "More on multipliers," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 421-426.
- Cerin, Pontus, 2006. "Bringing economic opportunity into line with environmental influence: A discussion on the Coase theorem and the Porter and van der Linde hypothesis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 209-225, February.
- Jeong, Ki-Jun, 1984. "The relation between two different notions of direct and indirect input requirements," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 473-476.
- Leontief, Wassily, 1970. "Environmental Repercussions and the Economic Structure: An Input-Output Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 52(3), pages 262-271, August. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:61:y:2007:i:1:p:27-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.