A consistent input-output formulation of shared producer and consumer responsibility
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jose Miguel Albala-Bertrand, 1999. "Structural Change in Chile: 1960-90," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 301-320.
- Kazumi Hitomi & Yasuhide Okuyama & Geoffrey Hewings & Michael Sonis, 2000. "The Role of Interregional Trade in Generating Change in the Regional Economies of Japan, 1980-1990," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(4), pages 515-537.
- Erik Dietzenbacher & Alex R. Hoen & Bart Los, 2000. "Labor Productivity in Western Europe 1975-1985: An Intercountry, Interindustry Analysis," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(3), pages 425-452.
- Sonis, Michael & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D., 1998. "Temporal Leontief Inverse," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(01), pages 89-114, March.
- Rolando Alcala & Gabrielle Antille & Emilio Fontela, 1999. "Technical Change in the Private Consumption Converter," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 389-400.
- Wier, Mette & Hasler, Berit, 1999. "Accounting for nitrogen in Denmark--a structural decomposition analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 317-331, August.
- Henrik Jacobsen, 2000. "Energy Demand, Structural Change and Trade: A Decomposition Analysis of the Danish Manufacturing Industry," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 319-343.
- Yasuhide Okuyama & Michael Sonis & Geoffrey Hewings, 2006. "Typology of structural change in a regional economy: a temporal inverse analysis," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 133-153.
- Yasuhide Okuyama & Geoffrey J.D. Hewings & Michael Sonis & Philip R. Israilevich, 2002. "An Economic Analysis of Biproportional Properties in an Input-Output System," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(2), pages 361-387.
More about this item
KeywordsExtended responsibility; producer; consumer; supply chain; environmental impact;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecsysr:v:17:y:2005:i:4:p:365-391. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .