Linkages and Vertical Integration in the Chinese Economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Duarte, Rosa & Sanchez-Choliz, Julio & Bielsa, Jorge, 2002. "Water use in the Spanish economy: an input-output approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 71-85, November.
- Lenzen, Manfred, 2003. "Environmentally important paths, linkages and key sectors in the Australian economy," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 1-34, March.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:3:p:893-:d:137215 is not listed on IDEAS
- João Carlos Lopes, 2011. "High Employment Generating Industries in Portugal. An Input-Output Approach," Working Papers Department of Economics 2011/24, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Alejandro CARDENETE & Patricia FUENTES SAGUAR & Clemente POLO, "undated". "Energy System and CO2 emissions: a SAM Analysis," EcoMod2008 23800022, EcoMod.
- Gustav Schachter & Tullio Gregori, 1998. "Assessing regional key sectors in Italy: A comparative approach," ERSA conference papers ersa98p293, European Regional Science Association.
- Giannis Karagiannis & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2010.
"Sectoral linkages and industrial efficiency: a dilemma or a requisition in identifying development priorities?,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 45(1), pages 207-233, August.
- Giannis Karagiannis & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2003. "Sectoral Linkages and Industrial Efficiency: A Dilemma or a Requisition in Identifying Development Priorities?," Working Papers 0413, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Susanne Fricke & Bianka Dettmer, 2014. "Backbone services as growth enabling factor - an Input-Output analysis for South Africa," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-016, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Cardenete, Manuel Alejandro, 2011. "Análisis comparativo de sectores clave desde una perspectiva regional a través de matrices de contabilidad social: enfoques alternativos || Comparative Keysector Analysis from Regional Perspective Usi," Revista de Métodos Cuantitativos para la Economía y la Empresa = Journal of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, vol. 12(1), pages 39-64, December.
- Lenzen, Manfred & Murray, Joy & Sack, Fabian & Wiedmann, Thomas, 2007. "Shared producer and consumer responsibility -- Theory and practice," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 27-42, February.
- Manuel Alejandro Cardenete & Pierre Boulanger & María del Carmen Delgado & Emanuele Ferrari & Robert M'barek, 2012. "An approach to describe the agri-food and other bio-based sectors in the European Union: Focus on Spain," JRC Working Papers JRC72097, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Ana-Isabel Guerra & Ferran Sancho, 2013. "A Linear Price Model With Extractions," EcoMod2013 5113, EcoMod.
- J. M. Albala-Bertrand, 1999. "Industrial Interdependence Change in Chile: 1960-90 a comparison with Taiwan and South Korea," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 161-191.
- Holz, Carsten A., 2011. "The unbalanced growth hypothesis and the role of the state: The case of China's state-owned enterprises," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 220-238, November.
- M. Alejandro Cardenete & Ferran Sancho, 2007. "A Computable General Equilibrium Approach to Hypothetical Extractions and Missing Links," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 710.07, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC), revised 29 Oct 2008.
- Garbellini, Nadia & Wirkierman, Ariel Luis, 2014. "Blocks and circularity in labour requirements: An interplay between clusters and subsystems in the EU," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 60-74.
- Singh, Nirvikar, 2006.
"Services-Led Industrialization in India: Assessment and Lessons,"
Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series
qt8jn2b8z6, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Singh, Nirvikar, 2006. "Services-led industrialization in India: Assessment and lessons," MPRA Paper 1276, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alcántara, Vicent & Padilla, Emilio, 2009. "Input-output subsystems and pollution: An application to the service sector and CO2 emissions in Spain," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 905-914, January.
- Bernadette Andreosso-O'Callaghan & Guoqiang Yue, 2000. "An Analysis of Structural Change in China using Biproportional Methods," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 99-111.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:73:y:1991:i:2:p:261-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .