NoteAbout the Concept of "Net Multipliers"
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hu Un Gim & Koonchan Kim, 2008. "Note on the Decomposition by Factors in Direct AND Indirect Requirements," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 24, pages 259-282.
- Manuel Alejandro Cardenete & Ferran Sancho, 2012.
"The Role Of Supply Constraints In Multiplier Analysis,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(1), pages 21-34, June.
- Manuel Alejandro Cardenete & Ferran Sancho, 2010. "The Role of Supply Constraints in Multiplier Analysis," Working Papers 432, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- M. Alejandro Cardenete & Ferran Sancho, 2010. "The Role of Supply Constraints in Multiplier Analysis," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 805.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Ferran Sancho, 2013.
"Some conceptual difficulties regarding ‘net’ multipliers,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 51(2), pages 537-552, October.
- Ferran Sancho, 2012. "Some Conceptual Difficulties Regarding 'Net' Multipliers," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 910.12, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Ngaio Hotte & U. Sumaila, 2014. "How much could a tanker spill cost British Columbians?," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 159-180, February.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:04c01 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fidel Aroche Reyes, 2014. "The Greek Economic Structure in the 2000's: A Road to Crisis?," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 12(1), pages 35-64.
- Erik Dietzenbacher & Manfred Lenzen & Bart Los & Dabo Guan & Michael L. Lahr & Ferran Sancho & Sangwon Suh & Cuihong Yang, 2013. "Input--Output Analysis: The Next 25 Years," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(4), pages 369-389, December.
- Lenzen, Manfred & Murray, Joy & Sack, Fabian & Wiedmann, Thomas, 2007. "Shared producer and consumer responsibility -- Theory and practice," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 27-42, February.
- Gunnar Lindberg, 2011. "On the appropriate use of (input-output) coefficients to generate non-survey regional input-output tables: Implications for the determination of output multipliers," ERSA conference papers ersa10p800, European Regional Science Association.
- Francois Coppens, 2005. "Indirect effects - a formal definition and degrees of dependency as an alternative to technical coefficients," Working Paper Research 67, National Bank of Belgium.
- Oosterhaven, Jan, 2004. "On the definition of key sectors and the stability of net versus gross multipliers," Research Report 04C01, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jregsc:v:42:y:2002:i:3:p:545-548. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-4146 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.