The net multiplier is a new key sector indicator: reply to De Mesnard’s comment
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 41 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.com/journal/168|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Oosterhaven, Jan, 2004. "On the definition of key sectors and the stability of net versus gross multipliers," Research Report 04C01, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Jan Oosterhaven & Gerard Eding & Dirk Stelder, 2001. "Clusters, Linkages and Interregional Spillovers: Methodology and Policy Implications for the Two Dutch Mainports and the Rural North," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(9), pages 809-822.
- Jan Oosterhaven & Ed C van der Knijff & Gerard J Eding, 2003.
"Estimating Interregional Economic Impacts: An Evaluation of Nonsurvey, Semisurvey, and Full-Survey Methods,"
Environment and Planning A,
SAGE Publishing, vol. 35(1), pages 5-18, January.
- Jan Oosterhaven & Ed C van der Knijff & Gerard J Eding, 2003. "Estimating interregional economic impacts: an evaluation of nonsurvey, semisurvey, and full-survey methods," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 35(1), pages 5-18, January.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:04c01 is not listed on IDEAS
- Erik Dietzenbacher, 2005. "More on multipliers," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 421-426.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:41:y:2007:i:2:p:273-283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.