The net multiplier is a new key sector indicator: reply to De Mesnard’s comment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jan Oosterhaven & Ed C van der Knijff & Gerard J Eding, 2003.
"Estimating Interregional Economic Impacts: An Evaluation of Nonsurvey, Semisurvey, and Full-Survey Methods,"
Environment and Planning A,
, vol. 35(1), pages 5-18, January.
- Jan Oosterhaven & Ed C van der Knijff & Gerard J Eding, 2003. "Estimating interregional economic impacts: an evaluation of nonsurvey, semisurvey, and full-survey methods," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 35(1), pages 5-18, January.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:04c01 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jan Oosterhaven & Gerard Eding & Dirk Stelder, 2001. "Clusters, Linkages and Interregional Spillovers: Methodology and Policy Implications for the Two Dutch Mainports and the Rural North," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(9), pages 809-822.
- Erik Dietzenbacher, 2005. "More on multipliers," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 421-426.
- Oosterhaven, Jan, 2004. "On the definition of key sectors and the stability of net versus gross multipliers," Research Report 04C01, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gunnar Lindberg, 2011. "On the appropriate use of (input-output) coefficients to generate non-survey regional input-output tables: Implications for the determination of output multipliers," ERSA conference papers ersa10p800, European Regional Science Association.
- Caroline Hambye, 2012.
"Working Paper 12-12 - Analyse entrées-sorties - Modèles, Multiplicateurs, Linkages
[Working Paper 12-12 - Input-outputanalyse - Modellen, Multiplicatoren, Linkages]," Working Papers 1212, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Louis Mesnard, 2007.
"Reply to Oosterhaven’s: the net multiplier is a new key sector indicator,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 41(2), pages 285-296, June.
- Louis De Mesnard, 2007. "Reply to Oosterhaven's: the net multiplier is a new key sector indicator," Post-Print halshs-00114636, HAL.
- Oosterhaven, Jan, 2017. "Key Sector Analysis," Research Report 17015-GEM, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Ferran Sancho, 2013.
"Some conceptual difficulties regarding ‘net’ multipliers,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 51(2), pages 537-552, October.
- Ferran Sancho, 2012. "Some Conceptual Difficulties Regarding 'Net' Multipliers," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 910.12, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Erik Dietzenbacher & Manfred Lenzen & Bart Los & Dabo Guan & Michael L. Lahr & Ferran Sancho & Sangwon Suh & Cuihong Yang, 2013. "Input--Output Analysis: The Next 25 Years," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(4), pages 369-389, December.
More about this item
KeywordsC67; D57; O20; R15;
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
- O20 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - General
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:41:y:2007:i:2:p:273-283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .