Knowledge Spillovers and Economic Growth: An Analysis Using Data of Dutch Regions in the Period 1987-1995
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Henry Nieuwenhuijsen & André van Stel, 2002. "Knowledge Spillovers and Economic Growth; an analysis using data of Dutch regions in the period 1987-1995," Scales Research Reports N200203, EIM Business and Policy Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Harris, 2011.
"Models Of Regional Growth: Past, Present And Future,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(5), pages 913-951, December.
- Harris, Richard, 2008. "Models of regional growth: past, present and future," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 33146, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Richard Harris, 2008. "Models of Regional Growth: Past, Present and Future," SERC Discussion Papers 0002, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Daria Onori, 2015.
"Competition and Growth: Reinterpreting their Relationship,"
University of Manchester, vol. 83(4), pages 398-422, July.
- ONORI, Daria, 2010. "Competition and growth: reinterpreting their relationship," CORE Discussion Papers 2010033, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Daria Onori, 2013. "Competition and Growth: Reinterpreting their Relationship," Working Papers halshs-00806994, HAL.
- Daria Onori, 2013. "Competition and Growth: Reinterpreting their Relationship," AMSE Working Papers 1324, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Alexandra Tsvetkova, 2015. "Innovation, Entrepreneurship, and Metropolitan Economic Performance," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 29(4), pages 299-316, November.
- André van Stel & Jolanda Hessels & Dirk De Clercq, 2006.
"Knowledge spillovers and entrepreneurs' export orientation,"
Scales Research Reports
H200619, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- de Clercq, D. & Hessels, S.J.A. & van Stel, A.J., 2007. "Knowledge Spillovers and Entrepreneurs’ Export Orientation," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-038-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Paul Bishop, 2008. "Spatial Spillovers And The Growth Of Knowledge Intensive Services," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 99(3), pages 281-292, July.
- Richard Harris & John Moffat & Victoria Kravtsova, 2011.
"In Search of ‘ W ’,"
Spatial Economic Analysis,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(3), pages 249-270, February.
- Richard Harris & Victoria Kravtsova, 2009. "In Search of W," SERC Discussion Papers 0017, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Harris, Richard & Kravtsova, Victoria, 2009. "In search of 'W'," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 33208, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Tsvetkova, Alexandra, 2016. "Do diversity, creativity and localized competition promote endogenous firm formation? Evidence from a high-tech US industry," MPRA Paper 72349, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesca Mameli & Simona Iammarino & Ron Boschma, 2012.
"Regional variety and employment growth in Italian labour market areas: services versus manufacturing industries,"
Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG)
1203, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Feb 2012.
- Francesca Mameli & Simona Iammarino & Ron Boschma, 2012. "Regional variety and employment growth in Italian labour market areas: services versus manufacturing industries," Working Papers 4, Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research, revised Mar 2012.
- Costantini, Valeria & Liberati, Paolo, 2014.
"Technology transfer, institutions and development,"
Technological Forecasting and Social Change,
Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 26-48.
- Valeria Costantini & Paolo Liberati, 2011. "Technology transfer, institutions and development," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0135, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- André van Stel & Sierdjan Koster, 2011. "The relationship between start-ups, market mobility and employment growth: An empirical analysis for Dutch regions," Scales Research Reports H201104, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- LEE, Keun & CHOO, Kineung & Yoon, Minho, 2013. "Comparing the Productivity Impacts of Knowledge Spillovers from Network and Arm’s Length Industries:Findings from Business Groups in Korea," IIR Working Paper 13-15, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Chatterjee, Sidharta, 2017. "A Primer on Social Knowledge," MPRA Paper 81105, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Sep 2017.
- Edward Kasabov & Usha Sundaram, 2013. "A Stakeholder Approach to Branding Clusters: Pointers to a Research Agenda," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(4), pages 530-543, April.
- Boucekkine Raouf & Germain Marc, 2009.
"The Burden Sharing of Pollution Abatement Costs in Multi-Regional Open Economies,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-34, June.
- BOUCEKKINE, Raouf & GERMAIN, Marc, 2009. "The burden sharing of pollution abatement costs in multi-regional open economies," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2114, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Mark Roberts & Mark Setterfield, 2010. "Endogenous Regional Growth: A Critical Survey," Chapters,in: Handbook of Alternative Theories of Economic Growth, chapter 21 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Nuria Quella, 2009. "Knowledge Spillovers and TFP Growth Rates," Department of Economics Working Papers 09-03, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Costantini, Valeria & Mazzanti, Massimiliano & Montini, Anna, 2013. "Environmental performance, innovation and spillovers. Evidence from a regional NAMEA," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 101-114.
- Sierdjan Koster & AndrÃ¨ van Stel & Mickey Folkeringa, 2011. "Start-up intensity, competition and regional economic development," ERSA conference papers ersa10p556, European Regional Science Association.
- Tsvetkova, Alexandra & Thill, Jean-Claude & Conroy, Tessa, 2016. "Firm patenting activity, metropolitan innovative environment and their effects on business survival in a high-tech industry," MPRA Paper 75783, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Valeria Costantini & Anna Montini, 2011. "Environmental Performance, Innovation and Regional Spillovers," Working Papers 201103, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Sierdjan Koster & André Stel, 2014. "The relationship between start-ups, market mobility and employment growth: An empirical analysis for Dutch regions," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93(1), pages 203-217, March.
More about this item
KeywordsKnowledge spillovers; Innovation; Economic growth; Industry structure; Retombees de connaissance; Innovation; Croissance economique; Structure industrielle; Wissenverbreitung; Innovation; Wirtschaftliches Wachstum; Industriestruktur; Desbordamientos de conocimientos; Innovacion; Crecimiento economico; Estructura industrial;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:38:y:2004:i:4:p:393-407. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .