Clusters of High Technology SMEs: The Dutch Case
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Storey, D. J. & Tether, B. S., 1998. "New technology-based firms in the European union: an introduction," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(9), pages 933-946, April.
- Dirk-Jan F. Kamann, 1998. "Modelling Networks: A Long Way to Go," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 89(3), pages 279-297, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beugelsdijk, S. & Cornet, M., 2001. "How far do They Reach? The Localization of Industrial and Academic Knowledge Spillovers in the Netherlands," Discussion Paper 2001-47, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Otto Raspe & Frank Van Oort, 2006. "The Knowledge Economy and Urban Economic Growth," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(9), pages 1209-1234, May.
- Frank Van Oort & Otto Raspe, 2005. "The knowledge economy and Dutch cities," ERSA conference papers ersa05p165, European Regional Science Association.
- Alex Hoen, 2001. "Clusters: Determinants and Effects," CPB Memorandum 17, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Frank Oort & Johan Oud & Otto Raspe, 2009. "The urban knowledge economy and employment growth: a spatial structural equation modeling approach," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 43(4), pages 859-877, December.
- Vera Barinova & Denis Burkov & Stepan Zemtsov & Vladimir Eremkin, 2016. "Uncovering Regional Clustering of high technology SMEs: Russian Case," Working Papers 147, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2016.
- van Oort, F.G. & Stam, F.C., 2006. "Agglomeration Economies and Entrepreneurship in the ICT Industry," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-016-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Acosta, Manuel & Coronado, Daniel, 2003.
"Science-technology flows in Spanish regions: An analysis of scientific citations in patents,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 1783-1803, December.
- Coronado, Daniel & Acosta, Manuel, 2002. "Science-technology flows in Spanish regions: an analysis of scientific citations in patents," ERSA conference papers ersa02p236, European Regional Science Association.
- Acosta, Manuel & Coronado, Daniel & Martínez, M. Ángeles, 2012. "Spatial differences in the quality of university patenting: Do regions matter?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 692-703.
- Berranger, Pascale de, 2002. "The adoption of e-business technology by SMEs," Research Memorandum 033, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Evert-Jan Visser & Oedzge Atzema, 2006. "Embedding Stand-Alone, â€˜Local Buzzâ€™ and â€˜Global Pipelineâ€™ Firms; a Plea for a Less Traditional Regional Innovation Policy," ERSA conference papers ersa06p265, European Regional Science Association.
- Atzema, Oedzge & van Oort, Frank, 2002. "Agglomeration economies and the location of new information and communication technology (ICT) firms in the Netherlands," ERSA conference papers ersa02p190, European Regional Science Association.
- André van Stel & Henry Nieuwenhuijsen, 2002. "Knowledge Spillovers and Economic Growth," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-051/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Sjoerd Beugelsdijk & Maarten Cornet, 2002. "'A Far Friend is Worth More than a Good Neighbour': Proximity and Innovation in a Small Country," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 6(2), pages 169-188, May.
- Alessandro Malipiero & Federico Munari & Maurizio Sobrero, 2005. "Focal Firms as Technological Gatakeepers within Industrial Districts Knowledge Creation and Dissemination in the Italian Packaging Machinery Industry," DRUID Working Papers 05-05, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- David Keeble & Frank Wilkinson, 1999. "Collective Learning and Knowledge Development in the Evolution of Regional Clusters of High Technology SMEs in Europe," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(4), pages 295-303.
- Mickey Folkeringa & Andre van Stel & Joris Meijaard, 2005. "Innovation, strategic renewal and its effect on small firm performance," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2005-36, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
More about this item
KeywordsThe Randstad; High Technology Smes; High Technology Services; Co-OPERATION; Innovative Activities; Regional Clusters;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:33:y:1999:i:4:p:391-400. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .