Core periphery valued models in input‐output field: A scope from network theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jesús F. Lampón & Santiago Lago-Peñas & Pablo Cabanelas, 2016.
"Can the periphery achieve core? The case of the automobile components industry in Spain,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(3), pages 595-612, August.
- Lampón, Jesús F. & Lago-Peñas, Santiago & Cabanelas, Pablo, 2013. "Can the periphery achieve core? The case of the automobile components industry in Spain," MPRA Paper 52879, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- García Muñiz, Ana Salomé & Ramos Carvajal, Carmen, 2012. "Linkages, contagion and resilience: an input-output scope from the demand and supply side," MPRA Paper 59369, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- GARCIA-MUÑIZ, Ana Salome, 2013. "Modelling Linkages Versus Leakages Networks: The Case Of Spain," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 13(1), pages 43-54.
- Ana Salome GARCIA MUÑIZ & Carmen RAMOS CARVAJAL, 2015. "Input-Output Linkages And Network Contagion In Greece:Demand And Supply View," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 15(2), pages 35-52.
- Kudic, Muhamed & Ehrenfeld, Wilfried & Pusch, Toralf, 2015. "Isolation and Innovation – Two Contradictory Concepts? Explorative Findings from the German Laser Industry," IWH Discussion Papers 1/2015, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Fricke, Daniel & Lux, Thomas, 2012. "Core-periphery structure in the overnight money market: Evidence from the e-MID trading platform," Kiel Working Papers 1759, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- García Muñiz, Ana Salomé, 2013. "Input–output research in structural equivalence: Extracting paths and similarities," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 796-803.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:presci:v:90:y:2011:i:1:p:111-121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1056-8190 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.