Impact Of Structural Funds On Regional Growth: How To Reconsider A 9 Year-Old Black Box
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sandy Dall'Erba & Rachel Guillain & Julie Le Gallo, 2009. "Impact of structural funds on regional growth : How to reconsider a 9-year-old black box," Post-Print hal-00485043, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andres RodrIguez-Pose & Ugo Fratesi†, 2004. "Between Development and Social Policies: The Impact of European Structural Funds in Objective 1 Regions," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 97-113.
- Sandy Dall’erba & Julie Le Gallo, 2007.
"The Impact of EU Regional Support on Growth and Employment,"
Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver),
Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 57(7-8), pages 324-340, September.
- Sandy Dall'Erba & Julie Le Gallo, 2007. "The impact of EU regional support on growth and employment," Post-Print hal-00485024, HAL.
- Miguel A. LeÛn-Ledesma, 2002.
"Accumulation, innovation and catching-up: an extended cumulative growth model,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 26(2), pages 201-216, March.
- Miguel A. León-Ledesma, 1999. "Accumulation, Innovation and Catching-Up: An Extended Cumulative Growth Model," Studies in Economics 9906, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Harris, Richard I D & Lau, Eunice, 1998. "Verdoorn's Law and Increasing Returns to Scale in the UK Regions, 1968-91: Some New Estimates Based on the Cointegration Approach," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(2), pages 201-219, April.
- Becker, Sascha O. & Egger, Peter H. & von Ehrlich, Maximilian, 2010.
"Going NUTS: The effect of EU Structural Funds on regional performance,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, pages 578-590.
- Sascha Becker & Peter Egger & Maximilian Von Ehrlich & Robert Fenge, 2008. "Going NUTS: The Effect of EU Structural Funds on Regional Performance," CESifo Working Paper Series 2495, CESifo Group Munich.
- Becker, Sascha & Egger, Peter H & Fenge, Robert & von, Ehrlich Maximilian, 2008. "Going NUTS: The Effect of EU Structural Funds on Regional Performance," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2008-27, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Miguel Leon-Ledesma, 2000. "Economic Growth and Verdoorn's Law in the Spanish Regions, 1962-91," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 55-69.
- Andres RodrIguez-Pose & Ugo Fratesi†, 2004.
"Between Development and Social Policies: The Impact of European Structural Funds in Objective 1 Regions,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 97-113.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Ugo Fratesi, 2003. "Between development and social policies: the impact of European Structural Funds in Objective 1 Regions," European Economy Group Working Papers 28, European Economy Group.
- Jordi Pons-Novell & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 1999. "Kaldor's Laws and Spatial Dependence: Evidence for the European Regions," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 443-451.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- López-Rodríguez, Jesús & Faíña, Andrés, 2014. "Rhomolo and other methodologies to assess The European Cohesion Policy," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 29, pages 5-13.
- Salima BOUAYAD AGHA & Nadine TURPIN & Lionel VEDRINE, 2013. "Au-Delà De La Moyenne : Les Effets Par Quantile De La Politique De Cohésion De L’Union Européenne," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, pages 27-48.
- Mara Giua, 2014. "Spatial Discontinuity for the Impact Assessment of the EU Regional Policy. The Case of Italian Objective 1 Regions," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0197, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Schmidt, Peter, 2010.
"Zu Migration und Strukturfonds im Binnenmarkt der EU
[Migration and the Structural Funds in the Single European Market]," MPRA Paper 23740, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sassi, Maria & Pecci, Francesco, 2008. "Agricultural and Economic Convergence in the EU Integration Process: Do Geographical Relationships Matter?," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44459, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Marco Di Cataldo, 2015. "The long-term impact of Objective 1 funding on unemployment and labour market disparities: Evidence from the UK," ERSA conference papers ersa15p104, European Regional Science Association.
- Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés & Novak, Katja, 2013.
"Learning processes and economic returns in European Cohesion policy,"
INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH,
Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 25, pages 1-20.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Katja Novak, 2011. "Learning processes and economic returns in European Cohesion policy," Working Papers 2011-17, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Daniele, Vittorio, 2009. "Regional convergence and public spending in Italy. Is there a correlation?," MPRA Paper 14334, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laura Elena MARINAS, 2015. "Returns on EU Funding for Human Capital Development in Rural Areas," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(4), pages 491-505, October.
- Delia Anca Gabriela Gligor & Marius Ioan Pantea, 2015. "Regional Competitiveness And The Impact Of Eu Structural Funds: The Case Of Romania," Annals of University of Craiova - Economic Sciences Series, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, pages 58-67.
- Marco Di Cataldo, 2016. "Gaining and losing EU Objective 1 funds: Regional development in Britain and the prospect of Brexit," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 120, European Institute, LSE.
- DANIELE, Vittorio, 2009. "Development Policy, Public Spending and Regional Convergence in Italy (1996-2007)," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 9(2).
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Mara Giua, 2016. "Eu Cohesion Policy In Context: Does A Bottom-Up Approach Work In All Regions?," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0206, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Gligor Delia Anca Gabriela, 2015. "The Effect Of Structural Funds On Regional Competitiveness In The New Eu Countries: The Case Of Romania And Bulgaria," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1, pages 225-235, January.
- repec:kap:jgeosy:v:19:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10109-017-0249-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Karin Kondor-Tabun & Karsten Staehr, 2015. "EU Cohesion Policy Funding in Estonia: Background, Developments and Challenges," TUT Economic Research Series 21, Department of Finance and Economics, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Fratesi, Ugo & Perucca, Giovanni, 2014. "Territorial Capital and the Effectiveness of Cohesion Policies: an Assessment for CEE Regions," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 29, pages 165-191.
- Daniele VITTORIO, 2009. "Public Spending And Regional Convergence In Italy," Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 4(2(8)_Summ).
- Ionut Florin BRATILOVEANU & Adrian IRIMIA & Cristian Virgil MARINAS & Ramona Stefania IGRET, 2016. "Eu Funds To Support Human Capital Development In Romania," Proceedings of the INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, pages 428-434.
- Davide Fiaschi & Andrea Mario Lavezzi & Angela Parenti, 2017. "Does EU Cohesion Policy Work? Theory and Evidence," Discussion Papers 2017/217, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Soares, Ricardo Brito & Linhares, Fabrício Carneiro & Gonçalves, Marcos Falcão & Viana, Luiz Fernando Gonçalves, 2014. "Brazil’s Northeast Financing Constitutional Fund: Differentiated effects on municipal economic growth," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
More about this item
KeywordsGROWTH; REGIONAL POLICY; INCREASING RETURNS; EUROPE; SPATIAL ECONOMETRICS;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tou:journl:v:30:y:2009:p:77-100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christophe Van Huffel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/letlnfr.html .